ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 197 Cup Exhaust

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
What exhaust is that? Yozza?
It sounds pretty sweet, just a bit too loud may be but very nice sound.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Its a custom one that I had done.

I must admit, it is pretty loud but I only do short journeys so it doesnt really bother me.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Oh, cool how much did that cost if you don't mind me asking?
Didn't mean that it was way too loud, also was that when the car was fully warmed up?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh, cool how much did that cost if you don't mind me asking?
Didn't mean that it was way too loud, also was that when the car was fully warmed up?

I'll PM you the price mate, car had been stood for around ten minutes after a run when the video was taken so was more or less warmed up.

If its cold it pops and bangs like a machine gun - quite embarassing on the early morning commute......

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
sounds good matey. left the cam on its own for a lil while good job no1 tea leafed it!

320d
Sounds awsome. Makes the 197 so much more desireable with the nice exhaust note. Renaultsports sound pretty poor standard, nothing special atall.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Sounds awsome. Makes the 197 so much more desireable with the nice exhaust note. Renaultsports sound pretty poor standard, nothing special atall.

Wrong. All Mk2 Renaultsports sound weedy...... The 197 in standard trim sounds fantastic, try one ;)

Re the exhaust, noticed any flat spots around 2.5k ish?

320d
Wrong. All Mk2 Renaultsports sound weedy...... The 197 in standard trim sounds fantastic, try one ;)

Re the exhaust, noticed any flat spots around 2.5k ish?

I have only heard them on meets etc not been in one to hear it properly.

I'll go and test drive one some time next year when i'm 19 and they'll actually let me have a go of one.

Clio 197, Civic Type R
Sounds neat! im gonna upload some videos of my one when i get it back i just had mine done aswell. How much did it knock you? (££)

MKIII 138
be carefull m8 people dont look when they come out of the golf course !

also thats the road to my place, well past the mushroom factory and down the hill haha :D

classic road beind gateforth m8, my little run

edit* thats thorpe... old thorpe ;)

chavs pull in there to get there fingers wet.

dont suppose you pulled up in the van and spoke to someone in a black C4 a while back did you ?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
be carefull m8 people dont look when they come out of the golf course !

also thats the road to my place, well past the mushroom factory and down the hill haha :D

classic road beind gateforth m8, my little run

edit* thats thorpe... old thorpe ;)

chavs pull in there to get there fingers wet.

dont suppose you pulled up in the van and spoke to someone in a black C4 a while back did you ?

Dont know mate - its always a good place to go looking for shaggers!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I have only heard them on meets etc not been in one to hear it properly.

I'll go and test drive one some time next year when i'm 19 and they'll actually let me have a go of one.
jump in mine next time I see you at a meet mate, they sound pretty good for a standard car.

WR1 impreza
It went with the old car mate. Traded for a scooby. Worst mistake ever made cause that exhaust was mint (with the standard silencer) lol

Back in a 182 now so might have to take a road trip up to you to get another made. Can you remember how much it set you bck bearing in mind i dont want one as loud as you had it ha

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It went with the old car mate. Traded for a scooby. Worst mistake ever made cause that exhaust was mint (with the standard silencer) lol

Back in a 182 now so might have to take a road trip up to you to get another made. Can you remember how much it set you bck bearing in mind i dont want one as loud as you had it ha

I paid £450 for that one but he can do it to your requirements.

Saying that, I asked him not to do this one too loud so I think he just pretty much ignored me!

Good to hear that the exhaust was still ok - his work is good quality.