ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new AMG C63 saloon.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What a great looking car,great colour and i like the 4 doors.Then the wheels top it off.

Good luck with it ben...

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I'm going to get better pictures from the member who just posted so ill get them up as soon as it's done! Mine were took on a iPhone ha

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I'm in the wrong job lol. Suprised no one has commented ref the her indoor needing more pics ha ha. Great car mate.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
This thread is not helping me ignore Budgies kind offer. I think I'm going to lose the fight and get one next year.

Awesome awesome car. It was so capable in every department when I went to the Merc Experience day with work, it genuinely astonished me how well it performed despite also being a very capable / practical saloon.

Great work bud, enjoy it :)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
This thread is not helping me ignore Budgies kind offer. I think I'm going to lose the fight and get one next year.

Awesome awesome car. It was so capable in every department when I went to the Merc Experience day with work, it genuinely astonished me how well it performed despite also being a very capable / practical saloon.

Great work bud, enjoy it :)

i wish i got an offer like that.. I really want one!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You tube straight from your phone mate. Then copy the link. Or send it to someone!

Z4
Oh my!
That is superb. I can't fault it.

Actually I can, automatic! That's better, I can sleep tonight.

Silver was was a great choice btw

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Please excuse the quality of this, it sounds about 10x better in the flesh, I cant even find a youtube vid that does it justice.

Just grabbed a vid of idle revs, I'd do a speedo vid but I don't fancy a night in the cells.

[video=youtube_share;lZ7_NAsOhNs]http://youtu.be/lZ7_NAsOhNs[/video]

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Epic car, great choice I'd love one of these one day and I've always bin a rs4 fan but these look so nicer than a rs4 at the mo.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
This is one more coming of start up on my drive, next door really appreciates stuff like that too LOL.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was speaking to a guy last week that bought a new Mercedes manual... I just gave him a look... mental!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Epic car, great choice I'd love one of these one day and I've always bin a rs4 fan but these look so nicer than a rs4 at the mo.

Ive always wanted a B7 RS4 but finding a good example that isnt over priced is hard work! They sound nice, but tame when you place them next to the C63

Z4
Even in the video it sounds nuts mate, I'd love something with an engine that savage!

On the transmission debate, I've not driven an auto I've liked. It's a personal preference, but I just don't feel that involvement when the car is doing all the work, my left arm and leg need employing lol, irrespective of how well it changes gears for you.

These really do put the M3 to shame IMO.
Saying that, didn't 5th gear manage to put the M around the track faster? That aside, I know what I'd rather be in.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I think the M3 is defo quicker round track, this breaks traction on the slightest off camber turn or wet patch!

The c63 would destroy one in a straight line

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Mint!

My mate in Melbourne has one, I go over twice a year and insist he takes me around the F1 circuit at Albert Park. These bad boys sound like thunder and judging by the sideways action we enjoy are quite easy to control on the limit :D