ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

2014 RS Clio 200T
just turned 17 and got my new car:D :D 1.2 MK1 phase 2 clio L reg 30 000 mile 1 owner from new few pics of what iv done so far im not driving it yet me dad is so i cant do much to it yet :eek:

Front.jpg

Fl.jpg

painted my grill vvvv
Frontnewgrill.jpg

sprayed my new bumpers VVVVVV
bothbumperscomplete.jpg

random pics VVVV
fbumperonfrntlite.jpg

frntcardark.jpg

fcardarkangle.jpg

please comment to tell me what you think my futre plans are:

repaint the bumpers
phase 1 or 2 alloys
16V bonnet and wings
install my lowering springs
new exhaust
side skirts
sports/williams leather intirior
16V spoiler
16V front bumper

Last edited:
  Chav Rocket
good start! maybe colour code the mirrors? agree with john on the turbines - i think there are some for sale!

Formally Clio 182
Lol at how you made the effort to hide your REG plate when the last pic clearly shows its L447 KJH!!

2014 RS Clio 200T
lol i wish i was i had 2use cans lol i used some renault glacier white from halfords and it turned out blueish so i got sum paint from down the road but its honda white so im just waiting for me local supplier to get me the proper colour

cheers for the commets :D :D ill try and get my hands on some anything will do for now lol n thanks for the info on the interior

n lol

2014 RS Clio 200T
thanks for the comments i got me springs to lower it just waiting for some alloys to lower it on

a few latest pics:

painted door strips its not much but it looks better than before

Image044.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image046.jpg

Image045.jpg

latest mod lol VVVVVVV
Image047.jpg

2014 RS Clio 200T
they where in the begining when i first brought the bumper when it was red lol but i looked at all the others and decided on doing them black thanks alot though

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pretty decent job of sprayin!! Deck it on turbines! :) Look for pics of Dan_16v's Valver on turini's !

2014 RS Clio 200T
cheers for the comments me n my dad had a clio V6 pull up my the side of us 2day lol NICE CAR!! and seriously quick too