ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car

Haven't collected her yet, but should be fairly soon, for now though heres a couple pics of her I grabbed off AutoTrader

media?id=807348966.gif

media?id=807348991.gif

media?id=807348995.gif

Its 2.0 Diesel (BMW engine) and comes with: Colour TV, SatNav, 6 CD changer, Harmon Kardon Sound System, Heated Mirrors, Heated leather seats, Xenons, Climate control, Cruise Control, and prob more I cant remember

Awaits flaming...

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Does it smell of stale Piss and Pipe Smoke?

(Although I know someone who had one of these and it was Soooooo Comfortable to do long journys in)

Have you not just had a 197 or am i missing something?

Correct

Does it smell of stale Piss and Pipe Smoke?

(Although I know someone who had one of these and it was Soooooo Comfortable to do long journys in)

No..... Was owned by a Rover Sales Managr company car, then owned by a bloke in his late 20's, early 30's.

Your right, they are dead comfortable!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
My Dad had a 75 2.5 Connoisseur with all the bits and hated it (he's 60)
rather sadly I loved it (and im 27)

How odd

Makes me laugh, you dont mention what it is but state its got a BMW engine. Saying that I'd be ashamed of a Rover too.

how much do they go for ? oha and what actually is it lol

Its a Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Contemporary SE, this one is on a 54 plate, 36'000 miles and was up for £6750. Prices vary a lot though, and there aren't many around at this kind of spec.

Its a Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Contemporary SE, this one is on a 54 plate, 36'000 miles and was up for £6750. Prices vary a lot though, and there aren't many around at this kind of spec.

ya dont say just had a quick look alot of high mile ones about the 75 certainly seems cheaper than the zt thing

fancy selling it lol

yeah the high mileage ones should be a bit of a bargain, just make sure you get the later CDTi version as that is the BMW engine. rather tahn the CDT version

He'd prob sell it for the advertised-ish price but then I'd get a rubbish car :(

Nope, FWD. The top of the range MG version was RWD, I dont think any of the rover ones were, though if they were it would have only been the V6 one