ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new clio 172 cup

Fair play!

Looks mint.

I am suprised they paid out £3900. Was that an agreed valuation, or what they thought was fair for the market?

When my insurance company ask what its worth I just say 3k :( I presume if you say a low figure to get a cheaper premium, they hold you to that figure as a maximum in the even of a claim.

PH2 172
They said thed give me £3400 i said nah want at least £4000 and they said cuz of my plate on the car they would give me £3900

PH2 172
Got few more plans/changes for my Cup now, in the next few months going to do the following,

Get 1 my wheels refurbed due to a slight slide in the ice :(
Take my calipers off and paint them Silver instead of the yellow,
Silvervisions,
New Clio badge,
New 200RS sport badge for rear,
New Rear number plate light holder,
Get bootlid repainted due to some C**K trying to nick my sport badge and leaving some nice scratches (must of been a wanna be sport owner)
Change my Prospeed stealth to a Prospeed recessed instead,
JMS remap with pops and bangs add on - maybe some matched inlets also,
And drop it on some coilovers if funds let me :)

Most of it is just to tidy it up and make it more minter.

PH2 172
Changed a few more bits ont he car in the last week.

Silvervisions allround,
New rear number plate light and cover with a LED bulb
Changed the Prospeed stealth for a Recessed one and love it.
Tidyed up my engine bay.

heres a few pics

light.jpg

ledlight.jpg

enginebay.jpg

photo-2.jpg

newexhaust.jpg

newexhaust2.jpg

Next is some Coilovers, Change the wheels to silver and paint the calipers silver.

PH2 172
Nope same ehre spot on job i asked for the silencer to be higher so cant see it as much but sounds loads betetr and not so loud

PH2 172
havnt done nothing to my car in awhile so thoguht it was time to change some bits and get it ready for FCS 11 so decided on taking my pitted and badly corroded 2.0L door badges of and giving them a lick of paint the colour of my wheels. Iv also sold the cup turinis and brought a set of O.Z F1 15" ph1 alloys which to my dissapointment were all buckled but luckily enough iv just started working for a wheel refurbing company so they sorted them all out and iv had them refurbed heres some pictures of what iv done. cant wait to get it all fitted once iv cleaned the car ready for FCS.

Door badges:

4.jpg

3.jpg

The wheels as we was prepping them ready for painted:

2.jpg

5.jpg

I decided to something a little bit different to what most people do with there O.Z F1 wheels so had 8 vinyl stickers made up for the wheels in flouresent yellow:

6.jpg

Here is the finished wheel. I had them done in Dark anthracite then the stickers put on then all laquared over then put through the oven and the finish is amazing cant wait to give them a lick of Poorboys tomorrow then get them all fitted on :)

photo-6.jpg

7.jpg

Sorry about the small pictures hope you all like them. See you at FCS if your going.