ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Dis'Astra Coupe

How do you get people behind your drivers seat lol? I have mine right back and there's no room at all.

How easy was it to fit the total closure module as well? I've got one but not fitted it yet.

People who sit behind me have to put up with crushed legs or they can walk :p A lot more room than my previous Clio however.

Total Closure was a piece of piss to install. Snip two wires, wee bit of solder and your sorted. Want to get an MFD fitted and have been looking at the Shark Eye factory xenons aswell. All in good time I suppose :)

350z, Subaru Legacy
I've always quite liked these looks wise, Would probably be my 2nd choice to the GSi though. But on the plus - coupe doors!

Unfortunately I'm a performance wh0re - and anything that handles worse than a RS Clio is a no-go....

Your's looks a decent example :)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Quite liked the special edition model they did of these in blue with the BBS alloys, I mind somebody in my estate had 2 at once, a coupe and a convertible model. Very handsome cars