ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new induction set up (pics)

ibiza cupra
finally got round to tarting up and fitting my new standard air box.
pics
Photo1048.gif

Photo1077.gif

Photo1078.gif

Photo1079.gif

Photo1080.gif

Photo1081.gif

Photo1083.gif

Photo1084.gif

Photo1087.gif

Photo1091.gif

Photo1092.gif

Photo1093.gif

also had a bit of an idea. wether it works or not is a different matter lol.
Photo1085.gif

Photo1086.gif

and after some jiggery pokery
Photo1094.gif

Photo1095.gif

Photo1096.gif

Photo1097.gif

Photo1099.gif

im gonna sand the edges down and paint it the same as the air box to tidy it up too. if i keep it that is lol.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Always thought you can't beat a well trimmed, super cleaned to the point of shiny, smooth box!!

Like your airbox as well mate!! Always like it when someone trys something different as well..

b/g 182, meg tourer
too much gloss for me. good idea tho. cant see the caf getting much air there to be honest.

ibiza cupra
Very glossy! :cool: Wish I got round to installing it when I first had the chance.

im glad you didnt as i wouldnt have ended up with it lol.
took it out for a quick drive round the block and it seems to pull alot nicer and the car just ran nicer too.
its been stood still for 2 days now and ussually it runs really lumpy if its been left standing untill it warms up but it seemed to be fine earlyer. ill wait till it gets a bit colder before saying its cured that fully though lol.
also ordered some pipercross graphics to go on the airbox to bring it in with the rest of the engine bay. got a good friend of mine whos family have a graphics company called graphix wizard so ill stick some pics of that up when i get it.

ibiza cupra
it my phone lol. theres loads of crap trapped in it and when i take pics, they all have black bits all over them lol.

ibiza cupra
bit more painting today, just did the snorkel type airfeed to match the rest. nothing that exciting lol.
Photo1099.gif

Photo1100.gif

Photo1101.gif

Photo1102.gif

Photo1103.gif

Photo1104.gif

just waiting on the pipercross graphics now.

172 ph1
looks mint that...might let my brother loose on my engine bay and tart it up to look tidy as fcuk