ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New LY 200...!

Mercedes C320!
Hey People...!

Well i ordered my new 200 as some of you may know from the clio discussion thread, However it came to my dealership today... And My God What A Beast :evil:

I was meant to be picking up on the 31st, however there is no way that was ever going to happen once i had seen it, so i am getting it next wednesday now! :) Plus Nurburgring is booked for the 10th May... Get it!!!

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

What you guys think...? I got the phone call today and i had some more good news, steve the salesman told me that it had climate control and its also got the bluetooth built in with the sat nav, which he said is impossible. He said that they have tried to do it before but they wasn't allowed! Still i ain't complaining!!!

Cheers People... Can't Wait Now :D

Mercedes C320!
Yer i wanted the Recaros first off... but now i have seen the leather its so much nicer! Everything is leather including the door cards and rear seats, so it just makes everything look nice and fresh!

Theres no way i am going to be able to sleep now until i get it! I have wanted one for so long, and i still cant believe its mine :)

An orange one
Like that a lot, pretty much perfect spec,

I like the standard seats in leather, there is tons of support in them too

BMW 330ci
Looks awesome tbf mate. I personally would've probably gone for the recaros as I think they look better. Although the standard ones in leather does like nice.

BG 182FF
This looks like the perfect spec, without seeing this interior I would have chosen the recaros, but seeing the leather I think you made the right choice. The full leather interior is even nicer, well perhaps leather recaros would beat it, but not by much. Every other part of the car is perfect. Make sure you get more pictures up here when you get it!

Edit, just noticed basic headlights. Easy enough to retro fit, car would be perfect with projectors

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
Very nice. Enjoy. Funny how LY is a really popular colour on the Mk3s and a lot rarer on the mk2s.

Mercedes C320!
^^^^ totally agree! TBH i think i would have regretted getting the recaros! The full leather interior looks and feel so much nicer! I no i would have lover to have had projectors but it was already spec'd minus the black speedlines which i paid to have put on!

Of course i will get better photo's! Need a full detail and my private plate put on aswell! :D

GTD, Lupo
It's not like he needs them, and anyway leather beats standard recaros, leather recaros would win

He doesn't, but the car does. I wouldn't order one without. I fitted the projectors after, give twingogeek of here a call and he will ok you up. I paid £300 all in plus the HID kit.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Sometimes i wish i hadnt got full leather, in the winter mornings i get in and the seats are freezing, and in the summer get in my car after the sun is beaming down on it, and the seats are boiling when wearing shorts.

200 Gordini
Leather > Yellow Recaros.

Mine hold me in the same as my old 182 Recaros did. They just had slightly more shoulder support.

Mk1 Focus RS
Love it! stunning car. agree with most people that the leather is better than the recaros.

will be a lot of fun taking it round the ring!

Mercedes C320!
Theres Always A Spare Seat And Always Room For One More! ;)

Yer i cant wait for the ring either! Thanks guys!