ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new mota!

200bhp 172 cup
well after selling my 172 cup ....

mycar001-3.jpg

The car was sold to a guy who found it advertised on here but have not seen or heared of the car since which is a real shame as i miss it :(

Ive gone all sensible and bought this......

013.jpg

011.gif

2.5TDI V6 quattro sport 180, the cars standard apart from a k&n and a remap taking her to 215 bhp and 19" rs6 alloys, still a real beast to drive and is quick in right gear ;). I love the way i can sit at 75mph at 1.8k revs :cool:

200bhp 172 cup
v.nice. not mad keen on the wheels and mirrors combo, but a great car all the same

thanks :) mirrors are from the S4 and are chrome, the alloys i was going to get were the rs4 reps but seems like everyone has them round here so went for the 6's instead.

S2 106 GTI
That cup was my mates old car!! and when I was picking my Trophy up, I drove passed this (be last year 14th feb!)