ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new rb 182 cup

RB 182 Cup
picked up my 182 cup last week. its rained everyday since buying it so havent had chance to take any good pictures. these are the only ones ive got so far from when i picked it up from the dealer. its certainly a jump up from a mk1 1.2!

just fancy doing a few changes to it over a period of time..
coilovers, aerial, silvervision and probably upgrade the speakers and headunit.

could anyone recommend so decent cleaning products... wheel cleaner, wax etc...? i used to use basic stuff on my old clio and this obviously needs some attention to keep it looking clean.

Picture_269_Ready.jpg

Picture_270_Ready.jpg

Picture_272_Ready.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.co

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
stripes on the wrong side from standard,??? l still lovely tho my fav colour of sport

RB 182 Cup
yeah, i realised the stripes being thicker and on the other side. the previous owner had them put on after buying the car. i was unsure at first but kinda got used to them now. pictures dont really do it justice. looks better in the real thing.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely car but stripes are on Different side to every other Clio i have seen with them on