ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new RB 182 cup

RB 182 cup
Picked my RB 182 cup up last week, loving it so far.

13AC9D14-A2A8-4591-ADD0-E7AFA49A5A99_zpsqppob5gk.jpg

0014BDB2-1F09-41DE-A337-1F01725947FA_zpsqntcui6y.jpg

037B4327-0333-4D39-BF3A-413389FFF783_zpsj4kufpzx.jpg

5F5E1D82-FEEE-4A72-83C6-9BB3A3B52317_zpspdyqpbde.jpg

10E95223-1D46-4EF7-9AFF-E19CDD56B776_zps0dnt057o.jpg

411DD111-ED49-4E0A-A56B-2C1C35400F51_zps4awajadj.jpg

near future plans;

turinis
booked in for new exhaust next week
possibly lower it?
new discs and pads all round
bits and bobs on body work.

got a fabia splitter now fitted but not got any pictures yet

anyone got any more ideas for it?

cheers for looking.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Looks lovely mate what exhaust u getting? Some cooksport springs would be nice if u lower it without going down the coilovers route

RB 182 cup
Thanks guys, I'm going to tony banks in Leeds for a custom one mate. Do you know if the cups are any lower than standard sports, I'm wanting it just sat in the arch so don't know how low I'll have to go if they're already lowered a bit

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Haven't heard of tony banks. Rs tunning is the norm, not saying there's anything wrong with the former

RB 182 cup
I've heard nothing but good about tony banks, a lot of my mates have been to him and said they can't fault him so we'll see. I have heard rs tuning are really good as well

I've got an rb that is cup packed. Put some eibach sportlines on it and it's now nicely on the arches. Think it's 40mm at front and 35mm at back or something. But cooksports are pretty much the same, and a bit cheaper. Some people will stay cooksports are a bit of a harsher ride than eibachs though.

RB 182 cup
I've got an rb that is cup packed. Put some eibach sportlines on it and it's now nicely on the arches. Think it's 40mm at front and 35mm at back or something. But cooksports are pretty much the same, and a bit cheaper. Some people will stay cooksports are a bit of a harsher ride than eibachs though.

Thanks mate I'll look into getting some then, where's best place to get them from?

RB 182 cup
Oh and you should get a 3/4 size front plate for the car. They make them look nice, was surprised at how much nicer it actually looked, you can get them from fancyplates.

Thanks mate I'll look at the springs tonight, yeah I'm hopefully ordering a number plate today as well as like you said they make a bigger difference than you think