ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new RB 182!!

FF RB 182
Bought this yesterday from a guy in Mirfield after wasting time on Sunday going to look a shocking RB182 cup in Guisborough. Very happy with it, it's so much fun!

Here are some photos taken on my phone after a good wash,

fe9b16b1.jpg

9ee4b77c.jpg

e2ee1177.jpg

b812288d.jpg

fbb0b425.jpg

Plans are to get the wheels refurbished, the same or similar colour, or change the wheels.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome! Glad you found one.

Cheeky little yozza there too? Was the guy on here?

FF RB 182
Cuppy, aye thats the one. You know it?

Jenic, not sure what exhaust it is and neither did the guy but it sounds very nice. Yeah he is on here some where, I told him to buy another in the future and go to some meets as he loved the car but had to get rid as he got a company car.

I live in guisbrough, the lad who has it I know him yeah, think it's been quite abused from what I've seen of it

What condition was it in? And how much is he asking for it?

I rarely see the lad I just know him from school

FF RB 182
Thats the garage he bought it from, he only had it 3months, by any chance you know how much it was up for?

FF RB 182
So it is a yozza exhaust?

Yeah the splitter is missing, Gaz is pestering me to buy a new one for it already.

The one in Guisborough was in terrible condition, it had paint missing on the back bumper from someone pouring tomato sauce all over it apparently? He had taken the white stripes off the car but it had left a horrible mess and part of it was still stuck on the spoiler part. He had left all sorts of crap in the boot including old oil cans and rags, the car stunk of smoke and the exhaust was broke and had been gummed up. It was just terrible, he even rang and text my dad when we left saying he would take less for it but it was a right heap of s**t. Gaz put up a warning thread up on here after we went to see it so not to waste other peoples time.

^^^^ ah I seen that thread, didn't know it was this clio though, I don't know what exhaust he has on it but it's horrendous, bumper cut to shreds to make it fit

FF RB 182
Thanks guys :)

Jim, I am! I've got more of a chance keeping up with you and Gaz on the motorway now haha!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
nice looking rb you have there, very minty mint :)

like said above you need a splitter. skoda fabia or carbon one.

noticed aswell that you have a cheeky yozza thrown in too. i doesnt look good on rb's so you should donate it to me ;)

Neither her dad nor me have measured the sus strut spacing so we don't know if it is FF.

Lol Jim, 70ish. For the record, it has no chance on the motorway from the test I gave it ;).

Needs a good polish & headlight correction, then some little touches. Going to try my old 16" F1s on it too, see how it looks.

Clio 182 FF cup'd
You sir have bought a car with one of the best exhaust's money can buy for a 182, the yozzasport exhausts are second to non and you'll find most people will take your hand of for one on here should you decide to sell.. They are "THE" exhaust to have. Lovely car too mate, it looks very well cared for :)