ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Renault!!!

Picked up the old girl last Friday and spent all day on Tuesday washing, claying, applying polish, sealant and wax. Filled her up yesterday with 71 litres! :eek: of Shell V-power diesel! :cool:

Enjoy.....

The paintwork after just a wash:
467.gif

Same panel after clay:
469.gif

Finished results after polish, sealant and wax:
483.gif

479.gif

488.gif

487.gif

First mod ;):
471.gif

Water tank got delivered yesterday awaiting fitting into van, jet wash / hoover etc should be delivered within the next couple of days. Then van needs to be signwrited and then I should be away....

It's all happening now!!!! :D

307 hdi (powered by derv)
why have you spent all that time claying and polishing a van? surely it will be coated in crap within a week?

our work van gets dirty in a day.

why have you spent all that time claying and polishing a van? surely it will be coated in crap within a week?

our work van gets dirty in a day.

Because I'm setting up as a mobile valeter and my van needs to look mint! This isn't your normal work van! ;)

Spent a full day on it. 3/4 away around the van the clay bar was breaking up in my hand there was that much muck on the painwork! :eek:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Jay,

You're not gonna mod the garage again to get it in are you? ;)

hehehe

Looks like a good advert for the business! :approve:

ah right makes sense to have a spotless van for that line of work.

What radius will you be covering? or how far will you be willing to travel?

Might be after your services in the near future for full valet, polish and clay. I'm inpatient and cant be arsed doing the above.

Pm me if you want.

Shaw

Might be after your services in the near future for full valet, polish and clay. I'm inpatient and cant be arsed doing the above.

Pm me if you want.

Shaw

Thanks, I will be covering the West Midlands area. Will PM you my full details when completed.

Pm me if you want.

Shaw

Thanks, I will be covering the West Midlands area. Will PM you my full details when completed.

ok thanks

Black would have been cool.... might spray it Liquid Yellow or Racing Blue! ;)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very shiney mate. Did you have to get a ladder out and climb on to clay the top? :clown:

Chelsea tractor
Nice! What clay did you use to get the tar spots off? My clay won't shift them for love nor money :(

CB600FS
Where did you get it Jay I'm after a 2.5 DCI Trafic at the minute. Looks good aswell how many miles has it done??