ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new S2k :D

Tangoed Works
^^ LOL, S2k is gorg matey. looks very knight rider esq there.

gruupe m is available but expensive... no doubt it sounds the balls tho

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're supposed to be the best money can buy.

Spoon's system is also sh*t hot. The ARC just looks p**n though.

arcboxs2000.jpg

newstuff007.jpg

NOTHING
oh i miss my s2k! i bought some rota wheels for mine , they get a bad rap really , that photo is years old and gets used alot. really nice in black! i can honestly say that car was a joy to own , never let me down , put a smile on your face and sounded awsome,[ with the air box lid off!] enjoy

Tangoed Works
oh i miss my s2k! i bought some rota wheels for mine , they get a bad rap really , that photo is years old and gets used alot. really nice in black! i can honestly say that car was a joy to own , never let me down , put a smile on your face and sounded awsome,[ with the air box lid off!] enjoy

that rota pic is what happens to most non oem alloys that are of lightweight spec. my cuz had oz superleggeras and understeered off a roundabout on some oil once. the spokes had seperated clean away from the outer rim.