ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Subaru

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Drove to Norwich today to pick up this up today. The seller was a nice dude who'd fallen on tough times hence the sale.

Anyway, it's a 2005 subaru impreza sti with 36k on, full subaru service history, few pro drive bits (but not full pack) and in really nice nick.

Drove faultlessly on the way home but its certainly thirsty not that I'm overly bothered as its not a daily.

Here are a a couple of iPhone shots as its getting dark but ill update with some new ones when I've cleaned it.

F5C1108E-B9BD-43D3-A988-91377B5C8959-3012-0000019B82EB9689.jpg

96F7411C-43C6-4601-A32A-BB002FB1D680-3012-0000019B7B37E854.jpg

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Very nice. Sooo tempted to get one.
What is the mpg like. I have a Z4M as a daily. Getting about 25 mpg. Is it similar?

edit: really like silver too. Think that's the colour I would get.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks lovely that.. Love the STI's in silver however I'm not a huge fan of the high level rear spoiler personally.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks guys.

No plans at the moment. Filter, exhaust, fuel pump and remap seem to be the way people tend to go but quite happy with the performance at the moment.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice looking car in that colour. Shocking front grille though.

Impreza RB5 #054
Looks lovely. Jealous of the wider track and DCCD!
Not fussed on the Junsport lower grille but it will easy sell on if you want.

Still loving mine.

Leon Cupra 300
That looks great. They look best on that style wheel.

I was after one at one point but my lass wouldn't let me.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
4-5k? I wish!

I think there are earlier cars out there 52/03 with mileage on for around that money but not wide track ones with low miles (that I could see anyway)!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
LOL! What does it do on a run?

I bought mine from manchester and did a full tank on the way home. The astra 1.8 petrol that took me there and followed me home did it on just over half! lol.