ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new tank!

As promised.

Pick it up a couple of days ago off a mate who wanted shot of it. Shes done 165k and needs a new clutch and damn good service, otherwise she's good to go round the clock again.
We've got it mostly because its free and to keep the miles of the Clio and Festa as I've managed to put 13k on the Clio so far this year, running from deepest Cornwall to the midland etc :(

It handles like a oil tanker but in a comedy way, and the 2.0 5 cylinder engine sounds a little like the M5 V10 when you've got it at the top of the rev range :D

Its got a tow bar fitted so potential track prepping of the Clio is now possible too.

Happy days!

1422150756_c55886e089.jpg

1422151640_17ce3eb563.jpg
#

1421268807_d30233d713.jpg

MKIII 138
n/a are better for reliability, but to be fair the 2.3t was designed by porsche so its hard as nails.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Purposeful!

Is it auto? How are you finding it?

I hate the 'box on my Omega, got a mind of its own unless it's in 'sport' mode, when it's still got a mind of its own, but it thinks quicker.

Wow what a beastie!

Just had a pre-mot check done on her to make sure I'm not taking anything extra on, and my my shes in good nick.

Still needs a clutch kit (£100) but to get through her next mot he needs 2 new tyres (£41 each all in) and a head light adjustment.

Seriously doubt a RS Clio would need that little work after 14 years!