ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Poo whipp. Subtle was the idea

clio 1.2 16v express
IMG_20131220_142726_zps8e687a05.jpg

Exhaust painted black instead of the chrome. And no microwave aint going in the dash lol.Tablet is a nightmare on forums. Keeps messing up the pic uploads and text.

iceberg 172
I know you like it but lets do some maths right 280 more with the body kit then all the materials you have used and the price of the kit also your tslking off engine transplant right so youll need ecu, wiring loom, gearbox, then the engine then youll need some more bits and bobs obvz new exhaust to fit then a mechanics time and labour that is a few grand gone so you might aswell have got a clio 182 and insured it

But you want to carry on so get it all out your system and in a few years you will see light and agree with most of us

But look forward to the end result crackk on mate ;)

TT QS
I can't say don't do the conversion as I want to do it myself. Before anyone says I'm fully aware it's the expensive way of doing it. But if you're going to do it. As other have said. Do it right man

Whats all this going to cost to insure then, assuming your declaring everything. I used to love all the body kits, but its just too much effort and prefer the more subtle approach now. Still, I can understand why you've done it, i mean...... we've all played NFS Undergorund haha

Clio MK3 Dynamique S
So I went through this thread and suddenly found myself back in the early '80s when I was 25 with only one difference....I owned a Renault 5 TL at that time. :D
It was painted like a piece of candy which was inspired by a car that was build guy named Sbarro, so I recognize the urge to want to be different then all the rest and commend you for your tenacity.
Here's a pic of that car:
Sbarro_SuperTwelve_arriere.jpg

Of course almost no one is going to like what you are doing to the car as it doesn't fit into today's standards but hey.....it's your car right?
I wish you all the best with your project and hope the bill will not pull you over every 10 minutes when you are driving it because that is probably going to happen as soon as you hit the streets. ;)