ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182 CUP

Subaru 330s
Hello

I have been on here for a while now and never really introduced myself lol, so thought now would be the time as I have recently made a few changes to my cup and it is looking gorgeous!!

I'm 21 from the Warwickshire area, currently working as a fitness instrucotr, but goin back to uni again soon.
Had my 182 for 8 months now and been dying to get to work on it, as I want to make it track-worthy. Theres lots to do to it but at least I have made a start.

Finally got round to taking some pics of a few changes I have made to the clio
bigsmile.gif

So here are the recent changes I made....
ITG Maxoegn fitted (no pics of this yet as I want to paint the engine black and clean it all up under the bonnet)
OZ Racing Superturismo WRC's with Toyo T1-r tyres
Painted my badges white
Standard front grille (it used to be a horrible silver k-tec grille, known as the cheese grater lol)

Next on the to do list is: Brembo Max discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, front splitter, camber bolts, suspension, bucket seat, strip out the back seats, new cams, remap and plenty more.....its certainly a work in progress and im going to track it eventually
bigsmile.gif

Anyway here are some pics, would be great to hear what people think of it so far....

Photo0175.gif

Photo0171.gif

Photo0173.gif

Photo0176.gif

Photo0183.gif

Photo0186.gif

Photo0187.gif

Cheers
Lora

AK

M240i
nice car! prefer RB's with the stripes tho.. looks naked without..

Get some pics of you + car up :D

car looks good, and some good plans. Wheels really suit it, didn't think they would, but they look awesome!

sounds really good in the video aswell!

Insignia SRi
A women that drives a clio cup with a maxogen, do things get any better????

Lovely car, great job!!!!

Bet it sounds brilliant!!! :approve:

BMW M135i
Loads better without the cheese graters and those other wheels. One extreme to the other, looks loads better for it!

Subaru 330s
Yep it looks and sounds amazing!! Taking a trip to Wales in it this weekend so will get some good pics of it and a vid or too so you can hear what it sounds like!

Insignia SRi
I was planning on going up to a megane sport after my 172 but after seeing this cup I may reconsider ;)

I want one!!!

Insignia SRi
Haha dont temp me, I drive past one everyday on my way to the station and it has the stripes and has been lowered!!!!

I think the 182 looks brilliant in that blue!!!!

SchwepTek™
If you were spending that money i'd go for H&Rs or ASTs! They are both highly rated on here!

Splitter first! ;)

Then it might be as good looking as mine....but you'd still need stripes... ;):eek:

Subaru 330s
If you were spending that money i'd go for H&Rs or ASTs! They are both highly rated on here!

Splitter first! ;)

Then it might be as good looking as mine....but you'd still need stripes... ;):eek:

Yer i know the H&R are highly rated, but look at the colour of them lol...perfect! haha

Yer splitter and brakes will be done next month along with the 36k service, month after will be suspension so have got plenty of time to decide.

Dont think mine would suit the white stripes though, would be too much going on with the white wheels and badges i think, but they do look good, not sure if yours is better looking though :rasp: lol

Insignia SRi
Now now you two, both of your cup's are much better looking than my 172, does that make you feel better!!!!! Lol :rasp:

Insignia SRi
Your just saying that!!! lol ;)

My engine bay looks good but not sure how to add a pic on someone else's thread. There are pics on here somewhere in the media section though.

Subaru 330s
Go into advanced reply and do it that way! My engine bay looks shocking lol! Apart from the Maxogen :D

Insignia SRi
haha the maxogen makes up for it though!!!! lol

Here's mine (but obviously still not as nice as yours ;))

Last edited:
  Subaru 330s
Oooooh very nice! Im abit jealous of that! lol
I need to clean mine, and get rid of the horrible red paint that the previous owner painted the plenum with :dead:
But i want to paint my engine and other bits black, will look tidy!

Insignia SRi
Somebody painted the plenum red!!!!! What were they thinking?????

Its easy to do just need to be really careful with masking it all off before you do it!! Was suprised how simple painting the engine cover was though!

So i get your approval even though its not a cup?? lol :)

Subaru 330s
Of course you do, it is lovely looking!

Yes im not sure what they were thinking, mind you it did have lexus lights on, horrible big alloys and a ktec grille!! I have saved it from chav hell lol! But at least I could see past all that as it was in mint condition!

Im going to take the engine out to paint it, will be easier that way!

Insignia SRi
Oh it was well on the way to chav central then.

I really dont like those ktec grills!!

Your taking the engine out to paint it, your brave lol!!!

Im having my inlets matched next week so while they have the inlets out I may have them polished. I think that might be a bit much though?

Subaru 330s
Yer they are horrible, put the one on mine on ebay earlier and it already has 6 people watching it...chavs! lol

Ooooh im having that done too :D can't wait!

Insignia SRi
Yeah im having mine done at Jamsport in Northampton, really nice guys there!!! Having the uprated gaskets put on as well to reduce heat going into the inlets.

Please put some pics up of the red plenum!! haha or if it really is that bad pm me I gota see what a hash the previous owner made of it!!! :)

Subaru 330s
Hehe trust me you would laugh!! or maybe even just want to be sick lol! What on earth were they thinking?!

Yer cool that'd be brilliant! Not sure when im having mine done, my "personal motorsport engineer" (his words not mine incase he reads this lol) is doing it for me if i ask nicely haha