ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my RB 182

New brakes turned up (thanks g172 top service) , got some high carbon discs and ds2500 pads should get them fired on later today also got a small trim edging on the grill so it looks abit better were it was cut , still no word on my cams :(
a9y6e9u4.jpg

eqapy7yb.jpg

Cams went in at the weekend , I've done as much mapping as I can on the road time to head to the dyno, so I booked in with sg performance for tomorrow night for the rest of the mapping , I really think there's not a better man for the job he builds and maps load of s1600 rally cars along with loads of other rally cars , he's also a approved mapper by millington race engines

The cams have changed the car so much for the better and I'm sure after tomorrow it will be much better again

mckay

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 Iceburg 172
Was I pming u the other day for the wheels ? When is the next track day ur doing man must get my one round the track some time

Ya that was me selling the turinis.
Think am doing Mondello park on the 26th of October. There should be a few other clios on track that day too.

At last made it up to Steven gaults tonight 3 hours later and she's done , can't recommend Steven enuf most knowledgeable guy I've ever talked too and not hard to pay

Any ways hear is the dyno print out car is driving so so nice now :) might be hard to see in the pix but she made 210.5hp and 164.5lbft over the moon with that

anuqute4.jpg