ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My sexy new 197 Cup

Lee

BMW M2C
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Picked it up at 9 this morning. Just got home! I could have collected it at Midnight but the weather was shocking. I can't stop grinning, I love it. I'm not sure if I was this happy when I collected my previous 3 Renaultsport Clios, even the Trophy!!

I've got to say a massive thanks to Bev at Renault Birmingham for doing me such a good deal and making the buying process a pleasure.

Anyway, the pics. :D

Cup_01.jpg

Cup_02.jpg

Cup_03.jpg

Cup_04.jpg

Cup_05.jpg

Cup_06.jpg

Cup_07.jpg

Cup_08.jpg

[/FONT]

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
was wondering when you would post! Great Lee - just what i would have if i had a new car! :approve:

How much better than the trophy do you think it is?!! :S
As i know this is going to be my next car :)

Lee

BMW M2C
was wondering when you would post! Great Lee - just what i would have if i had a new car! :approve:

How much better than the trophy do you think it is?!! :S
As i know this is going to be my next car :)

It's different Paul, very different. The weeeheeee you get when booting a 182 isn't there yet, but you're still going just as quickly. It's a more mature hot hatch. The build quality is massively better, it sounds solid when you shut the door.

I've only done 60 miles, but I'm hooked already.:D

Lee

BMW M2C
Against the white the anthracite look by far the best to me.

There's only one thing I've noticed that it doesn't have that I'd quite like and that's a blind spot section on the drivers side mirror. Handy in Birmingham traffic, but I do check over my shoulder anyway.

Just need to swap the bulbs, put the boot net in, remove the dealer sticker out the rear window and install my CS tax disk.

theirs no clio badge or cup :eek:
Cup_05.jpg

does look quite sweet with out black wheelsi like the plate

Last edited:
  Golf 7R
Very nice Lee. I must admit there growing on me everyday, and the build quality is miles ahead of any 1*2. Hope you enjoy, im sure you will!

ST
Perfect mate...much better on the antracite 197 rims opposed to the speedlines!!

The cup suspension is sublime!!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
did you not want the cup spoiler mate ? i think they look seriously nice with them

Lee

BMW M2C
did you not want the cup spoiler mate ? i think they look seriously nice with them

I'm not a big fan on a road car, bit much for me as with the black wheels. I think it's draws enough attention as it is. :approve:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
was this the one in ren birmingham which has been there for a few months? if so ive sat in it!!

top of the pyramid
Very Nice Lee , as said before those wheels do look alot better than the black ones, would be tempted to get some white ones like the race cars later on (for track work)

Mark 1 Clio V6
Know what you're talking about.
Collected my RB Cup this morning (also 9am).

Love it already. I'm 31 and feel like a kid at Xmas!

Formally Clio 182
Don't you just love the feeling of driving a brand new car out of the showroom for the very first time?!

I sure do!

Lee

BMW M2C
was this the one in ren birmingham which has been there for a few months? if so ive sat in it!!

That one was sold the other week Riz. Apparently it's been bumped already.

Mine was upstairs for the last month or so.