ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sold Flamer

Disastra Coupe
Well, a forum member came and left me a deposit on her yesterday. Nice lad and clearly surrounded by Renault nut's too, so she's going to a good home :)

I thought i'd take her out for some shots, possibly the last one's i'll take unless we get time to put her alongside a certain Sunflower!

It had been raining today so she's a little wet (lulz).

6935548412_51e508cfca_z.jpg

flamer by chippen172, on Flickr

7081623129_2ff894773e_z.jpg

flamer2 by chippen172, on Flickr

7081623349_61c8221c20_z.jpg

flamer3 by chippen172, on Flickr

7081623683_fc326b1881_z.jpg

flamer4 by chippen172, on Flickr

7081624023_8e15cc55d5_z.jpg

flamer5 by chippen172, on Flickr

Disastra Coupe
A mk1 MX5... I know not everyone will think it's a wise move but i've wanted one for years now. Just something i feel i need to do.

Disastra Coupe
Best flamer ever. Fact.
Shame to see it go, will the new owner be on here?

EDIT: Good choice on the MX5, they're brilliant!

He's on here, yea. So i guess we'll still get to see how it progresses. I know he mentioned getting a smaller steering wheel, so i imagine there might be a few other bits too :)

Can't wait to get an MX5 :D

Fiesta ST-3
This car makes me want to chop in the 182 and get a flamer. I would make it look EXACTLY how yours does.

Good luck with the MX5 :)

Got to be one of my favourite cars on this site, if I ever bought another MK2 it would be identical to that. Hopefully the new owner keeps it looking as good.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
thought this may have been yours when i was browsing the other day, i thought nah, he'd be mad to sell her! :(

Love it! Good luck with the mx

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry to hear this Chippen mate, but a well sorted MX-5 will drive very well. You planning on charging the MX?

Be interested to know who the flamer is going to, see who is joining the club.

Disastra Coupe
The guy's already a member on the forum, so it's still part of the club :)

Put a deposit on an mx5 tonight :D Sooo excited!