ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sunflower 172

Audi A4 TDi Sport
Hi! ive been on here quite a while now and haven't posted any pics of my car yet so i thought i mite aswell do it now lol. Its a 2001 Renaultsport Clio 172 in sunflower yellow.

So far it has:
17" BK alloys (black with yellow lip) with toyo T1R tyres
Painted engine cover & air box
Lowered on Koni adjustable suspension with apexi springs
Full stainless steel exhaust system
K&N element filter
Cat 1 alarm and immobilizer
Polished engine
Performance clutch
Side and bonnet decals

Heres some pics anyway:

IMG_3027.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Slightly smaller yellow lip on the rims would look better i think. Looks good tho :approve:

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
not to keen on the rims and the exhaust looks like a rocket launcher! but i do like it mate. nice and rare aswell

I like, although that exhaust looks suspiciously like a jap look bean can?

Like the yellow/black rims.

hey dude, i like the car, exhaust looks like something i had on my honda! doesnt look right for the clio

also the wheels the yellow is too much, maybe jus a smaller yellow lip would suit it better

however that' just my taste

nice clio however tho :D awesome colour

jonny.

love sunflowers ph1's! liking the colour on the wheels, however not keen on the exhaust... looks huge imo.

needs a splitter.

172 /megane cab
looks good but the exhaust just dont look right think a black diamond and ph2 rear lights would look good

Clio 172
i like. the wheels look good as they are in my oppionion. think the yellow lip is the perfect size. can't see all of the exhaust but from what i can see it isnt to my tastes.

Audi A4 TDi Sport
can i ask if thats a magnex exhaust you have on it ?

its a cobra exhaust from exhaust uk which the previous owner added. i agree with everyone that it looks a bit out of place but i can't afford to change it at the mo and it sounds rather nice lol.

Golf R
i'll be in the minority and say the wheels and exhaust are gash... so many better options out there. 10/10 for trying to be different on the wheels though! :)

Chocolate Bar™
although i dont like the look of the exhaust it does sound mighty nice. remember seeing this when jamie had it and it was the single reason why i had to have one

Mint got to love sunflower.
I struck a deal on one, went to get it and the engine sounded like a bag of spanners, ended up with the poverty silver version.

vw bora
looks mint mate i was gunna buy this one a while ago but had been sold off piston heads when i phoned, agree with the rest once you get some cash get some speedlines and a 3" roll tip zaust would look the b***ocks :approve:

Audi A4 TDi Sport
cheers for all the comments guys. when i can afford it i think the exhaust is gonna go and possible get it remaped.

Black 172
its a cobra exhaust from exhaust uk which the previous owner added. i agree with everyone that it looks a bit out of place but i can't afford to change it at the mo and it sounds rather nice lol.

I have put a Magnex back box on mine and at first i didnt like the look of it but seeing as the car is quite plain i think my exhaust looks nice. Mine also sounds nice :D