ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sunflower Ph1 172

As i said in my other thread i was going to get some better pictures than what i took on my iphone, my mate took these using his Lunix G1

The car isnt finish yet, ive just been doing bits & bobs since getting it 100% standard last summer, theres a few things i need to do untill its exactly how i want it.

To do list -

Ph2 172 rear bench
Ph2 1*2 door cards
197/200 Seering wheel with 'yellow' stitching
Front braided lines
Stage 2
LSD
Tidy up engine bay
Front end respray to get rid of the stone chips & a full pc/detail, getting this done in the next couple of weeks.

Would somebody be able to upload the pictures for me please :eek: I dont really want to use photobucket they went small last time i used that

Last edited:
P1060944.jpg

P1060947.jpg

P1060953.jpg

P1060975.jpg

P1060946.jpg

P1060959.jpg

P1060977.jpg

P1060994.jpg

P1060983.jpg

P1060984.jpg

P1060999.jpg

P1060991.jpg

There we go finally :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the full spec so far

Engine
2.0 16v F4R
Rotrex Supercharger
Custom Pro alloy intercooler
Custom Pro alloy radiator & fan
Mocal Oil cooler for SC
Boost restrictor @ 0.5bar
Megane sport injectors
Megane sport spark plugs
Megane sport bottom pully
182 4-2-1 Exhaust Manifold
K-tec Decat/link pipe
'was mapped with a Yozza race system on' Getting a K-tec supersport very soon hopefully
RS Tuning custom map 253.1bhp
Battery relocated to boot
Black silicone boost pipes
Vibratechnics Solid engine mount
Vibratechnics solid gearbox mount
Powerflex dogmount mount

Suspension
FK Highsport Coilovers
Helper springs removed
K-tec solid bolt in top mounts
Powerflexed ARB
Powerflexed bottom arms

Brakes
Brembo Max discs
Ferodo pads
Standard rear discs
Standard pads
Mocal braided lines

Wheels & Tyres
15" Renault OZ F1s in gloss black
195/50/15 Toyo TR1s

Exterior
Colour coded door handles & boot lock
Ph2 172 side strips colour coded
Ph2 rear lights
Genuine renault flick up spoiler
Master van door lock blanks
Clear side repeaters
Silvervision & Bluevision indicator bulbs
6k HID conversion
Ph2 megane splitter

Interior
Ph2 172 Dash conversion
Ph2 F&R door cards & all interior trim
Trophy Recaro Treadline seats
182 silver seatbelts
Megane sport foot rest
Black carpet from dynamique
Ph2 172 cd headunit
Silver door handles & handbrake button

Probs missed some things off but you get the idea

Youve got a very nice Trophy now tho matey :cool:

Last edited:

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Looks absolutely perfect craig, think I may have seen you tuesday night I was parked in the tesco garage near the bluebell ??

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Love sf 172s and a supercharged one even better! Shame u dont live closer would love to feel how quick this is!

Good work like the black alloys agaisnt it!

Looks absolutely perfect craig, think I may have seen you tuesday night I was parked in the tesco garage near the bluebell ??

Thanks matey, erm what time was that? I was out on the piss tuesday nite thats all & cnt remember what i did yesterday lol

Thanks for the comments lads, im debating if i should get the renault badge smoothed off on the bonnet when i get it painted any thoughts?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Perfect.

Sorry I didn't text back last night Craig, I'll sort something out next week and let you know mate.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Why are all the best boosted clios in the north east ;)

Yours is probably my ultimate Clio, ph1, yellow with boost and lows XD

I love Andys and stevieh's boost weapons aswell, some time in the next 10 months there will be another boosted Clio joining the NE pack

Megane 225 F1
OH MY. You don't know how badly I want to track you down and steal that and give you mine in exchange.

That is very very nice! I even like the spoiler what is it?

Im not sure about the spoiler it was on a clio in my mates scrap yard, its genuine renault but ive never seen another 1, i got it bonded onto the little spoiler & painted

Why are all the best boosted clios in the north east ;)

Yours is probably my ultimate Clio, ph1, yellow with boost and lows XD

I love Andys and stevieh's boost weapons aswell, some time in the next 10 months there will be another boosted Clio joining the NE pack

Cheers Chris :) i was going to txt ypu to see i you could give it a good p.c/detail very soon?

You defo need to be adding more boost to the NE, i really want to see Stevies & Andys

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
are u running spacers on the front? and can i ask what size they are. thanks. looking at getting some cant decide what size to go for.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Not sure what time it was mate think it was between 7 - 8 ish. I know Chrizz has a LY locally so i could have been mistaken.

Clio 172 Exclusive
That is stunning :cool: I would've loved a sunflower Ph1, but couldn't find any when I was car shopping. Me, jealous, much :mad: The Ph2 interior must've been a bit of a job? How come you kept the Ph1 Steering wheel?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
This is my favourite Clio on cs.net Craig, its absolutley perfect.

Im serious when i say, ill be keeping an eye out for this if you ever do get rid of it.

:-/