ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Sunflower

Car SOLD :-(
I've photochopped in with 'Super'legs on & Lower than Jordan's morals but can't seem to attach it?????????

Last edited:
  1.6 16v without an engine
i dont think ur daft selling the iceberg... i think itll look the dogs when u get it cc'd and the spoiler (homo:mad: lol) on.. u should get 17s s'leggaras in black will look sweet... i alwasy think black and yellow go well together...:eek: can i have ur splitter for free as compensation since u didnt sell me the spoiler :)

adamRSI said:
I've photochopped in with 'Super'legs on & Lower than Jordan's morals but can't seem to attach it?????????

I dont know why it wont attach mate do you want to send it to me and ill have a try?

Nice try nathe, but since you didnt help me polish it on sunday nooooo :rasp:

Thanx for coments & susgestions ppl :)

Car SOLD :-(
adamRSI said:

;) ;) ;) Ps did Rich manage to ring you?

Last edited:
  57 Ibiza Formula Sport
oh yea craig, for some reason rich txt me and asked me 2 give u his number regarding some wheels or something? but havent had cred to txt u, whether u already know or not..?