ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Trip to Antarctica

Clio Sport 172.
Some amazing pictures so far! My Missus bought me some really good photography books (Scott Kelby) in preparation for a few trips we have planned. Nothin that even comes close to this one though. Brilliant write up too.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
saw your ship (the L'Austral) in Kusadasi, Turkey last week.

It wasn't the biggest ship that came into the harbour last week, but it did look a bit special compared all the typical big all white cruise ships.

dk

911 GTS Cab
saw your ship (the L'Austral) in Kusadasi, Turkey last week.

It wasn't the biggest ship that came into the harbour last week, but it did look a bit special compared all the typical big all white cruise ships.
Yeah, it spends the Summer months in that area, along with Le boreal, and it only holds 400 passengers I think compared to the big ships holding into the thousands, it's very luxurious though and every cabin has a balcony which you don't get on the bigger ships.

cant believe this is 18 months ago now, such great memories :)