ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My TT QS

Re: My new car. TTQS

Ffs just spent 2 minutes trying to work out why there appeared to be a hole in the back at the top right hand side...

Then realised it was the bubble wrap

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Used some foam suede cleaner and suede brushed it. Its come up like new. Well happy.:D

IMG_20131016_084146_zpscd37a1cc.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Always wanted one in mine, they feel superb.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Thanks gents. Does feel nice Gally. Actually matches the rest of the interior too now rather than being too dark..(although it actually looks a little light in this pic)

IMG_20131016_121428_zpsc5e479a7.jpg

I was actually considering selling it for something with more seats but cant make my mind up.

Thanks gents. Does feel nice Gally. Actually matches the rest of the interior too now rather than being too dark..

I was actually considering selling it for something with more seats but cant make my mind up.
TomSx, honestly, PM me if you do decide to sell. I may be in the market for something with less seats. Or, would the Panzer interest you?

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

@TomSx, honestly, PM me if you do decide to sell. I may be in the market for something with less seats. Or, would the Panzer interest you?

I'll have serious think and let you know mate. Im really in two minds at the moment.

Range Rover Sport

I really do like these.

A car I always wanted but always overlooked if that makes sense...

New wheel looks great, really nice! lots better than the leather one. I do kind of prefer the car with the badges on the back, it looks a bit naked without them.

Durbin, PM me back.

New wheel looks great, really nice! lots better than the leather one. I do kind of prefer the car with the badges on the back, it looks a bit naked without them.

Durbin, PM me back.

Fudge, Craig, forgot, on its way!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Come out this morning to find a puncture on the back left. Rather annoying as I was going to change the tyres for Hankooks but now I'm stuck with whats in stock locally. All I can find is rainsports, Avon ZZ5 or Falkens.

Are the Avons any good?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

Come out this morning to find a puncture on the back left. Rather annoying as I was going to change the tyres for Hankooks but now I'm stuck with whats in stock locally. All I can find is rainsports, Avon ZZ5 or Falkens.

Are the Avons any good?

Not a bad all rounder really. Which falkens are they, I assume the newer FK453s? Also a decent all rounder really.

Are the Avons any good?

Seems madness to put yourself out like that. Surely you can borrow or use a space saver until sorting all four?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Not a bad all rounder really. Which falkens are they, I assume the newer FK453s? Also a decent all rounder really.

Yeah 453's. I used to have falkens on the Bora which were too bad.

Seems madness to put yourself out like that. Surely you can borrow or use a space saver until sorting all four?

Cant say I know anyone with a space saver or 18" 5x100 wheel I can borrow. The Avons seem to get good reviews to be fair.

Yeah 453's. I used to have falkens on the Bora which were too bad.

Cant say I know anyone with a space saver or 18" 5x100 wheel I can borrow. The Avons seem to get good reviews to be fair.

Fair enought, but I'd definitely be talking to Daniel et al if you had your heart set on Hankooks!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

They don't the type of "4wd" either imo.

Those Kumhos KU39 iirc are a superb buy.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Fair enought, but I'd definitely be talking to Daniel et al if you had your heart set on Hankooks!

If I could get tomorrow off work I would. Unfortunately I cant and will need the car tomorrow and Saturday.

They don't the type of "4wd" either imo.

Those Kumhos KU39 iirc are a superb buy.

Having a phone around now seeing if there's any about. Again, the Kumhos seem to get good reviews.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

No where online where you can buy and book to be fitted at one of their local spots?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

So so underrated and a ridiculous price mate. I was so so impressed with them on the V6.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I'd think long and hard about 453's, 452's were a great tyre, but the 453's that have replaced them are getting mixed reviews.

Phone colshe, I'm sure he'll have a space saver off of some audi for you. (Sorry Dan).

Puncture not repairable?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I'd think long and hard about 453's, 452's were a great tyre, but the 453's that have replaced them are getting mixed reviews.

Phone colshe, I'm sure he'll have a space saver off of some audi for you. (Sorry Dan).

Puncture not repairable?

No its right near the edge unfortunately. To be honest I'll be glad to get rid of whats on there. Theyre Bravuris or something..lol

No its right near the edge unfortunately. To be honest I'll be glad to get rid of whats on there. Theyre Bravuris or something..lol

Madness. Does "what sticks me to the road" not go through these peoples' minds?!

Hope you get it sorted pal.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Went with the Avon zz5's in the end and initial impressions are good. Its a shame to lose the oversteer I was getting from crap tyres..lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Thought i'd try the common mod of a red rear patch for the reverse light to make them all red.

IMG_20131105_121521_zpsaf2d5352.jpg

Im not 100% sure if i'll stick with it but it just peels off..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Cheers gents. The more I look at it the more I like it. Not bad for a £1.50 mod..ha

172 Cup plus more

I did the opersite and got a LHD rear light and a red led so I had both with the white spot.