ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My TT QS

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: My new car. TTQS

Yours has the alcantara wheel Tom? makes such a difference... FML I miss mine!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Yours has the alcantara wheel Tom? makes such a difference... FML I miss mine!

Yep. :D

IMG_20131016_084146_zpscd37a1cc.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

It even looks facking awesome. Do they come up second hand or best just refurbing a standard wheel? Must be the same size?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Perfect! Great price I would say.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

I need more alcantara in my interior other than my seats! That wheels awesome!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Oops, just one some 6 month old FK Silverline X coilovers on ebay for an extremely good price. Damping adjustable etc.

I swore I'd never fit coilovers to a car again..lol! May just sell them on. We'll see..

Oops, just one some 6 month old FK Silverline X coilovers on ebay for an extremely good price. Damping adjustable etc.

I swore I'd never fit coilovers to a car again..lol! May just sell them on. We'll see..

STAY AWAY. Had them on the Clio. Fooking awful. Standard, B8/H&R or nada.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Really? I had konigsports on the 182 and they were great. What was up with the Silverlines? Theyre not the cheapy ones..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Love the interior on these, the seats & steering wheel are lovely.

Soo jealous!

Haha thanks mate. Not a bad interior for an old car tbh. And no rattles..:)

Yep, I'm wrong. £400 option not the better ones.

Yeah from what I can see the Silverlines are still around £850.00. Still i'm really not sure I can be assed with coils. I hate setting them up initially.. Plus I'll need rear camber arms

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Well, it seems he hasn't got the damping adjustable FK rear shocks now and only standard ones so the coilovers wont be going ahead. Not really upset about that tbh.

Weathers nice today hey..

IMG_20140212_120828_zpslitvlwuw.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Brilliant motor, never thought you'd still have it tbh. You always seem to be looking elsewhere.

I'm really tempted by it. I've said that before. Only thing on my mind is the miles, which are high but not astronomical, right?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

I'm really tempted by it. I've said that before. Only thing on my mind is the miles, which are high but not astronomical, right?

Just run in at 118k..lol!

I don't really care about miles personally, more the condition. I took the Bora to 165k and that was tuned to 250 horses..I know people say it, but you'd never know. When I fitted the tip there literally wasnt any play in the turbo.

If I was looking for one again I'd rather mine that one that had done, say, 80k. As mines had all the work done now. i.e. Clutch

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

JD you need one if you ever changed. ;)

Just run in at 118k..lol!

I don't really care about miles personally, more the condition. I took the Bora to 165k and that was tuned to 250 horses..I know people say it, but you'd never know. When I fitted the tip there literally wasnt any play in the turbo.

If I was looking for one again I'd rather mine that one that had done, say, 80k. As mines had all the work done now. i.e. Clutch

Completely agree. Cambelt at £420 etc.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Well my S2000 filter has just arrived. I paid extra as they advertised them in black rather than the funky colours they usually come in...turns out I got a funky coloured one anyway..lol

IMG_20140226_134027_zpsfgdgn8sw.jpg

HUGE

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Hanging onto it for the time being then?

p.s. Greggs Steak bake for lunch? Must be done haha

For the time being. With me its time could be neigh any time though tbh.

Chicken and bacon salad actually..haha!

Edit, just noticed the bottle. Thought you were being a sneaky Russian then.

banther

ClioSport Club Member

For the time being. With me its time could be neigh any time though tbh.

Sneaky cnut. Chicken and bacon salad actually..haha! Where were you? Should have said hello..

Ahhh the epitome of healthy eating haha.

No I was just asking if you'd had one. I have to fight my Northern urges and not venture into a bakers for lunch. I have no business out your way - far too grey for me. Except when I was there picking up some, probably stolen, office furniture for a 70% reduction I found on gumtree.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Ahhh the epitome of healthy eating haha.

No I was just asking if you'd had one. I have to fight my Northern urges and not venture into a bakers for lunch. I have no business out your way - far too grey for me. Except when I was there picking up some, probably stolen, office furniture for a 70% reduction I found on gumtree.

Haha I thought you'd been a sneaky Russian, then I realised the bottle.

To be honest it's the first time ive been Greggs in a long time. The urge was strong. I've been on a diet for 6 weeks now. :(

How much over OEM pricing did you pay? I'd be annoyed about that. I'm already considering changing mine to black. It's really quite intrusive, colour wise.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

How much over OEM pricing did you pay? I'd be annoyed about that. I'm already considering changing mine to black. It's really quite intrusive, colour wise.

I paid £30.00. Its hideous looking..lol

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63

Well my S2000 filter has just arrived. I paid extra as they advertised them in black rather than the funky colours they usually come in...turns out I got a funky coloured one anyway..lol

IMG_20140226_134027_zpsfgdgn8sw.jpg

HUGE

Thats an ADL Blueprint filter, not a genuine honda filter.

Not a problem as there not much difference in quality, only price.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Ah I see. They're good for vags as they're not oiled.

JD beat you. ;)

Screenshot_2014-02-26-18-32-36_zpstkhaj0cz.png

224 g/s peak. Using the old vag sum of diving air flow by 0.8 that's 280bhp.

Worryingly though it does sound like I have a flock of pigeons under my bonnet when changing gear at low revs..

My new car. TTQS

Thats an ADL Blueprint filter, not a genuine honda filter.

Not a problem as there not much difference in quality, only price.

True. But should be black and red if it's the Ebay one.

Oh, also, Honda genuine was £27. This was more expensive?!

Last edited: