ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My TT QS

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Mate, don't spend money!! PCV can be deleted without a catch can, according to Tuffty on AS.net (mod and all round knowledge bank of the 8L section). Yours is a BAM of course? Same as mine. You can rip out and reconnect and not have a PCV system or catch can install, which is the route I'm going soon.

Yeah, the 10g/s test is hold the revs at 3k or as close as you can and you should see bang on 10g/s if no leaks.

Got a link mate? Asap pref as the parts have been ordered although on back order.

As Tuffty, he'll respond. Although I bet you could cut and paste his comments and add in if you've got a few mins.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well I cancelled most the hoses other than the main plastic ones. That's the ones that are split. Then I'll attempt the delete myself.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
bought the iOBD thing in the link in the other page, doesn't work :(

Really? What have you bought to use it with? Elm Bluetooth or Wifi?

Ive never tried iOBD and only Dashcommand. I've downloaded it though so I'll try it after work..

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Bought dash command aswell but it wont pick it up through BT so I ordered a Wifi one now aswell, should be here wednesday so we shall see how we go.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Bought dash command aswell but it wont pick it up through BT so I ordered a Wifi one now aswell, should be here wednesday so we shall see how we go.

Wont pick it up? Sounds more like a dodgy dongle. Mine connects almost instantly.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My headunit knows it's there but my iphone doesn't pick it up at all, bloody annoying.

Scrooge, the iPhones don't allow the correct Bluetooth for use with this. You have to jailbreak them to activate it, hence it works with TomSx 's Samsung and not ours. It will work with the ELM wifi unit.
Waitey very nice. Show me next weekend?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'll only be down for the meal and a sleep, then its back up to work!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Booked the car in to have the exhaust pikey'd. Well, new tips and the centre box removed. Sounds good without being loud from what I've seen on the TT forum.

Thinking twin 3.5" tips like so -

AudiTTA18TTG-1.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No Silver are much fresher mate. Really not feeling Black and Avus.

Exhaust is a must on them, the engine literally has no real sound! ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
No Silver are much fresher mate. Really not feeling Black and Avus.

Exhaust is a must on them, the engine literally has no real sound! ;)

They're staying silver. Just like the black sometimes. Might play with Plastidip one day.

As for noise its a loud fucker. But its just all Shhhhhsucking boost. No exhaust note. :(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
For the exhaust pipes - Yep, looks much better. Doo itt!!

No to black wheels though.

There's no worries there. I haven't just paid for them to be done silver to paint them black. Just think it looks good. Once Black are slightly dirty they look crap. :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Had mine serviced yesterday mate, meh. It's a great car, it only annoys me because it's not driving right atm.

Need a new front wheel, two new tyres and my rear one refurbed. Also possibly has a bent front ARB.

Otherwise, my ABS needs sorting (only drives with the TCS off), water bottle refitting properly and xenon relevelling.

Then it'll be fine again...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had mine serviced yesterday mate, meh. It's a great car, it only annoys me because it's not driving right atm.

Need a new front wheel, two new tyres and my rear one refurbed. Also possibly has a bent front ARB.

Otherwise, my ABS needs sorting (only drives with the TCS off), water bottle refitting properly and xenon relevelling.

Then it'll be fine again...

Bloody hell, a new wheel and bent arb? What have you been up too? A new ARB will be cheap enough or get a R32 one on there. Xenons are self levelling unless the little bar on the rear of the car has snapped..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Luke's has been damaged since last July! He's just lazy!