ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My UR 225 Cup

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Put a deposit on my 3rd RS yesterday

renault-megane-hatchback-petrol_5651610.gif

2008 cup 25k miles

Was looking to buy a R26, but after phoning 3 for sale which had all sold the day before I decided to get this one, plans are just to get some recaros.

I'm picking it up June 3rd, 400 mile round trip, hopefully it'll be worth it.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Re: Twingo going soon

You should of held out for an r26, the LSD transforms the car! :)

would I notice the difference on the road though? I won't be doing trackdays in the car, that's why I've got a bike.

plus I wanted to get rid of the twingo asap as it needs a service and tyres soon so that'll be their problem

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Best colour imo and with recaro's it'll be perfect. With regards to "would i notice a LSD on the road" then the answer is a massive yes.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f

Ater a 10 hour round trip she's on my drive:p

CameraZOOM-20120603165701658.jpg

Wish I'd got one years ago tbh, really enjoyed driving it home, all 200 miles and in the bloody rain.

Have already bought some recaros out of a R26, hopefully they'll be delivered and fitted this week :D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Looks lovely in red but im biased of course.

I bet an LSD would'nt be too much to fit.?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Lovely buy mate. Really love that colour. That's got to be one of the last ones registered, 08' plate!

I've driven another car like mine with an Lsd and I really felt like it would only be needed on track or when really pressing on.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f

Looks lovely in red but im biased of course.

I bet an LSD would'nt be too much to fit.?

Thanks, should look 10 times better once I've given it a wash and polish.

Wouldn't know about fitting a LSD, not interested tbh :eek:

Lovely buy mate. Really love that colour. That's got to be one of the last ones registered, 08' plate!

I've driven another car like mine with an Lsd and I really felt like it would only be needed on track or when really pressing on.

Registered 14/7/08, don't know when they stopped producing them.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f

Woke up early today, didn't have anything else to do so decided to wash it while it wasn't raining.

Here's the end result after a wash, tardis, clay, ( was covered in tar spots, plus I don't think anyone has polished it before ) AG SRP, AG EGP and some collinite wax

CameraZOOM-20120604091546983.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120604091447353.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120604091536481.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120604091602911.jpg

1st and last interior shot with standard seats. My recaros are hopefully coming this week ( thanks to Bubble & Kick Racing on meganesport )

CameraZOOM-20120604091625901.jpg

Got a few stone chips to sort out on bonnet and bumper and a few more infront of the rear wheels :( but all in all I'm very happy with it, does need a machine polish to get rid of the swirls though.

could a mod change the title to "My UR 225 Cup", so I can just add to this thread on not make another one, thanks.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Just had these delivered :clap: can't wait for it to stop raining so I can get them fitted

They are immaculate, not a mark on them, even on the backs.

Not bad for less than £700 delivered :D

CameraZOOM-20120606095224963.gif

Swift Sport
Very nice. These have started growing on me since I went to the 'Ring in one, much more comfortable and leisurely than the Clio. Just wish my mates hadn't all had problems with theirs otherwise I'd be more tempted.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Very nice. These have started growing on me since I went to the 'Ring in one, much more comfortable and leisurely than the Clio. Just wish my mates hadn't all had problems with theirs otherwise I'd be more tempted.

Touch wood there's a few good ones out there and I've got one lol

Leon Cupra 300
You'll not miss the LSD on the road unless you're going like an idiot..

Looks good. Good buy.