ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My VX220 Turbo

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Sold!

Hope Sam (Wick) has just as much fun in it as me.

Off to view some Exiges tomorrow. Not hanging about! (But then I am abroad next week, so trying to fit it in before they sell)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hahaha, lol at Tyler and Rob being first to pipe up in here!! Rob, yep, left a deposit tonight, balance to pay on Saturday when I collect :) I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to come.

Very happy Dan, cannot wait for Saturday, just walked in the door now and absolutely knackered from the 300mile round trip tonight. The car is a credit to you and the previous owners so very glad I made the journey and thanks for accommodating me and Kayla at such short notice.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hope it was worth the trip!

I'm sat at the station now waiting to head into London. You never know, I may leave a deposit on one today!!

Happy hunting!

Nice purchase Sam!

Cheers mate!

You doing the burpspeed Llandow trackday by any chance? ;-)

Haha, if that's directed at me then quite possibly, although as you'd imagine, uber skint now so I might hold off for now as a few usually pop up for re-sale in the week before the event. Also always quite liked the thought of doing Bedford as my first track day for the run off's so I'll see...

That said, if I do go it might make for an interesting little VX/Exige tussle on track (that would no doubt result in me wanting an exige lol, so probably best to avoided for the sake of my wallet!)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Is it going to be your daily driver?

Yeah :) That's partly why I wasn't overly fussed by the above average (for a VX) mileage.

It will be doing a short commute Monday to Friday and then 300 miles every weekend to visit my girlfriend (+hooning mileage).

I also start a new job in October with 80miles a day in total journey time, so I'm hoping it'll be up to the challenge. If not then I might have to derv it up in something else, however I needed to get this out of my system and ticked off the list.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Well today I spent the whole day getting trains to/around/from London to view two Exiges.

Cut a long story short.....putting a deposit on an absolute stunner tomorrow.

I'll post up some details when its 100%

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well today I spent the whole day getting trains to/around/from London to view two Exiges.

Cut a long story short.....putting a deposit on an absolute stunner tomorrow.

I'll post up some details when its 100%

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

You work fast Dan! I'm glad you've found one so quickly, that'll be a nice little present waiting for yourself when you get home. I'll look forward to the low down at the weekend :) Also.... Testdrive... was it epic?

You're probably knackered but when you get a mo can you fire me over a pm/text of the V5c info for the HPI check. Tomorrow is fine, I'm in no rush.

Cheers buddy!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Will do Sam, just got in so I'll take it to work and text you.

As for teaser.....

3946133-9.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Dan, that looks stunning!!

A friend of mine has a supercharged Honda engine in his Exige, 360bhp.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That spoiler looks prime for attaching camera clamps to.

Very jealous Dan, hope you have fun in it.

Proper pictures ASAP, including rig shots. Or I'll ban you. Forever. And ever.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
You doing CSS this year again Dan? I'll want a nosey :D

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
lol I WILL do a proper shoot of this car.

The main regret I have of selling the VX is that I never did a proper shoot, but it may be moving to Cheltenham soon, so I'll have the chance at some point I guess.

I pick it up next Friday and have all the following week off work, so prime opportunity for some snaps! Just hope Summer turns up around then lol!!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
I think I owe Like (Boosh) an answer as he asked me to do the photography, that was ages agao....and I've forgot.

If it's at the same place I might wander over as it's not too far.

I can only do 7k a year in this, so have to watch I don't drive it too much!!