ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My VX220 Turbo

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
The guy with this car just rang me back.....let's just say it's a serious contender!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Guys what do we think to this colour?

I'd have to see it in the flesh to make a proper decision, but I like the idea of a silly car like this having a (tasteful) silly colour too.

I will NOT have a black or silver one, as those colours are the dullest colours on the planet. (My VX is grey before you comment ;))

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
White and Red are better than Green but it's still lairy and awesome!

Hero buy. You VX looks superb mate. I couldn't wait to see the pictures knowing you had taken them. Amazing colour in that Grey.

Good luck with the sale. I'd remove the Cat C-D part and just leave "HPI clear". Just people quick scanning etc might be misread. :eek:

Luke

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
I'd have that over the white tbh Dan. You can't get one in a sensible colour ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
Thanks for the comments Gally (and everyone else too).

I do like white, but I'm not sure if it's a bit.....plain.

There's an epic yellow one for sale at the moment, but I doubt these stay for sale that long.

Matt W

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
The 2.2 engine in the N/A model is from the Vectra/Astra so will do 40mpg in the VX220 :)

Matt W

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
I was so close to buying one that I even bought a 12v car heater and a new set of gloves/socks so I could drive it in winter.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
MPG is pretty good, as you'd expect from a car weighing as much as a crisp packet.

I bought the VXT in winter, so I'd like to have a bit of Summer (if it ever turns up!!) running in the Exige.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
VX220T looks great. remember when they were brand new, sitting in one at a Vauxhall dealer, so low its unreal.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  R26
If I pick people up in it, watching them get in and out is absolutely hilarious! You soon get used to it, so it looks a bit more dignified.