ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nürburgring 2009 project .......

Focus RS mk1
Look at the wheel firgure for both readings, they are exactly the same, yet he has calculated you a higher flywheel figure on the second run by making a higher transmission loss, which is rediculous. I'd class them as utter horse crap TBH, lol....

Bullets look good mate :)

true, the at the wheel figure is the true result just forget the fly figure

Golf TDI
^^ its rumoured on here though , for the money vs gains its not worth it ? could anyone expand on this ? because iirc it is a engine lifted job .

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
My car will be in the hands of charlie at prospeed on the tuesday the 13th , cant wait :)

did you get the last Fastcar mag chap ? (not the euro vs jap one) as that gives you 10% off at prospeed

charlie will be double taking your car aswell for specific reasons.......lol

Golf TDI
did you get the last Fastcar mag chap ? (not the euro vs jap one) as that gives you 10% off at prospeed

charlie will be double taking your car aswell for specific reasons.......lol

i thought i done a decat on this the other week :S:eek::quiet:

lol

Golf TDI
** This is for sale ** anyone wanting to carry the project on etc . lookout in the for sale section ! something better has come to mind . although if there is no interest , this will be staying as a second car . ~Kieran ~

Golf TDI
its not set in stone , if i can find someone willing to take over the project in the next few weeks then let it be , but if there is no interest it will be sorned and i will continue . pm'd about plans to keep it off cliosport lol

Golf TDI
SOLD already :( atleast i have started the action for the next owner . imho this has just been one hell of a car . and i have only owned it since september . the saying too much , too young comes to mind .

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Don't worry i'll continue your good work mate.

:)

Last edited:
  320d
What cars coming next then? should have realy waited untill you where 19/20 but at least you've had the experience of a 172.

Golf TDI
What cars coming next then? should have realy waited untill you where 19/20 but at least you've had the experience of a 172.

i know what going fast feels like now :eek:;) been there done that now ...got myself something a bit more sensible for now and its practically brand new ....with a nippy engine . i was either going to run myself into debt insuring it or run myself into a tree :eek::( i will be back when im older :evil:...

320d
i know what going fast feels like now :eek:;) been there done that now ...got myself something a bit more sensible for now and its practically brand new ....with a nippy engine . i was either going to run myself into debt insuring it or run myself into a tree :eek::( i will be back when im older :evil:...

You not going to reveal what it is then?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yes and Yes mate

Love your old wheels.

Will be hitting the track day scene in Feb :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You had willy rims with a polished edge like me didn't you lol

Ahh the good old days.

Golf TDI
that sucks mate, was a lovely car and it seemed like you loved it

i do love it and did have major plans etc but various things including the fact that when i told kwik fit insurance i was removing the airbags they were going to cancel my policy :dead: so all in its the end of the road for me ...im only young lol

Golf TDI
You not going to reveal what it is then?

On a cliosport forum etc you will all hate it , but i dont give a s**t what other people think . a new citroen c2 vtr ! will keep me happy and save lots of pennies however it will be one hell of a come down performance wise . but im in a nice modern envirnoment :approve:

Shed.
C2, are you on drugs ?

If you wanted soemthing new then okay, but why not a clio 1.6 ? Or ANYTHING except a C2, the only thing worse than a Shitroen is a Ford. Fix or Repair Daily.

Golf TDI
C2, are you on drugs ?

If you wanted soemthing new then okay, but why not a clio 1.6 ? Or ANYTHING except a C2, the only thing worse than a s**troen is a Ford. Fix or Repair Daily.

its modern inside , new , funky technolgy ( sorry for sounding ghey !! ) and its a change of scene from a renault clio . i have had two clios in the space of a year and a half :rasp: and squanded aboout 6 k :nono: ha ha and as for drugs im completely clean thanks .

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
kie1an, Sad to see you have lost faith, but like your know your self, its aint cheap which is why mines running behind, cant spend every penny on the cars.. all though i tend too :eek:

Dont think the C2 Vtr's a bad choice, not my fav but my next car is not going to be a Clio, although i will hopefully keep the track **** so i'm still a pureist :rasp:

Golf TDI
kie1an, Sad to see you have lost faith, but like your know your self, its aint cheap which is why mines running behind, cant spend every penny on the cars.. all though i tend too :eek:

Dont think the C2 Vtr's a bad choice, not my fav but my next car is not going to be a Clio, although i will hopefully keep the track **** so i'm still a pureist :rasp:

im still going to be a thriving member lol with my cliosport keyring :eek: ha ha and it wasnt so much i lost faith but tbh i feel im neglecting the people and things in life that need me most ie . family , girlfriend etc i spend ALL my time and money on this car !! lol pics to follow

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
lol just realised i can put my ClioSport keyring in this. Awesome.

Golf TDI
lol just realised i can put my ClioSport keyring in this. Awesome.

;) i was thinking of leaving it on the keyring for you but i decided its going on the new car keys :rasp: ha ha heres some final progress i was making , not many pictures just the two . but basically i made a trip to taunton and met up with neil ( ph-reebone ) and brought his old wheels of him , all with brand new tyres . they then matched up with the side badges i have painted .... **** VERY DIRTY CAR AND WHEELS LOL ***

P1061516.jpg

also in the picture you can see i started the first coat on my wheel calipers .....then i started the top of the engine to match the calipers ....

P1061503.jpg

if i can find more pics before this goes then i will :dapprove:

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
On a cliosport forum etc you will all hate it , but i dont give a s**t what other people think . a new citroen c2 vtr ! will keep me happy and save lots of pennies however it will be one hell of a come down performance wise . but im in a nice modern envirnoment :approve:

Have you driven a C2 VTR....i guess not if your going to buy one. Nothing wrong with C2s i used to have a 1.4 furio.

My mam has a VTR C2 and the Auto box in them is the worst thing you will EVER drive! do NOT buy a VTR!!!

Either buy a VTS the 125BHP one of buy the 1.4 Furio 75BHP but looks like the VTR/S.

Go drive a VTR and you will NOT buy one! i promise!