ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N/E Meet – Sunday 28th June 2009 – Picture dumpage (Contains sandcastle epicness)

E92 M3
you will be glad to na i have just got a new baby sister an hour ago called drew, she held off so i could go to the meet today bless her lol

cant wait till yomora when i can go and see her

Za**** & Xr250R
chez mate

loving your car mate for me that stole the show 2day the carbon looked mint on the inside

Sound, cheer's mate the bits look alot better up close and go with my stealthy cf look ;) i've got the bug for the cf now i need more lol

oh and i need toms turinis aswell to complete my stealthy cf trophy look ;)

E92 M3
Sound, cheer's mate the bits look alot better up close and go with my stealthy cf look ;) i've got the bug for the cf now i need more lol

looking 4ward to seeing the roof if it happens will look smart as fuk with the spoiler a realy good idea

Megane F1 R26 LY
looked like a good meet .wish i had went . but i had things to do, will definatly be at the next one .

along with sean d , who couldnt go either as he was stuck on base !

ph1 172
The cup with the yozza sticker is mine. No hole in the exhaust though does sound abit tinny. It's a k-tec stealth and yozza decat.

Thanks for removing that picture of me whoever did. I got a little drunk round my g/f's last night. She and her mate thught it would be funny to abuse me whilst passed out and post it on here. :eek:

E92 M3
The cup with the yozza sticker is mine. No hole in the exhaust though does sound abit tinny. It's a k-tec stealth and yozza decat.

Thanks for removing that picture of me whoever did. I got a little drunk round my g/f's last night. She and her mate thought it would be funny to abuse me whilst passed out and post it on here. :eek:

wel it made me laugh

koi

Audi S1
This ph-quick looks perfect!

DSC_0045.jpg

This looks great with the decals too

DSC_0038.jpg