ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N4P's

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68550

1st post

clio v6
last night driving home from wrk i was over took by one of the clio v6'. caught me off guard n neva saw him coming!!

there was 2 much traffic to try anyfin stupid and go after him, but i was just wondering what they r like and if anyone had any experiance of them??

basically i wana no if he would of chewed me up and spat me out if i had tryed to race him?

enjoy your read. . .(8 pages of shiii. .

edit:

#49 Subway
rank1.gif

Punto: Clio v6 255

this -

8-1.jpg

You cant compare a fwd front engine 190bhp punto, against a rwd rear engine 255bhp super car...now that’s just silly, you naughty boy.
user_offline.gif

thank you subway:)

Last edited:
  Mk1 Eunos Roadster
"depends what model, in my gt1, seb0, decat etc.. i kept with one but didnt smoke it or anything i think it was a 192 version i raced... But yeah there nippy"

Oooh, one of them 192 versions? Quite rare aren't they...? ;)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
gash roudn the twisites erm nah! someone needs to remind these boys there driving fiats!