ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naples Valver/Silver Williams Wheels

RB 182 Cup
hello,

ive not been on this website much other than to buy this, my new car (which i absolutly love), which i bought off a nice guy called jason.

Clio17.jpg

Clio9.jpg

Im looking for picks of how it would look on silver williams wheels and where i can get these, i know prima racing do replica's, but is there anywhere i can get the real jobbies? (speedline?)

Ive got a couple of pics already but theyre a dodgy angle.

Anyway, hi, and thanks.

Beetle
i did a shop of mine a while ago mate and i want some, either them or turbines. saw that car forsale on here looks very tidy:cool:
anyways heres the shop i did:
willysilver.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
looks very nice but needs lowered and get some polished turbines on it.

RB 182 Cup
... lowering it means getting the torsion bar sorted, and i dont know much about that or how much it costs etc. any info?

cheers scott, yeah jason has looked after it very well, so its pretty mint.

RB 182 Cup
is this an average cost? or u get it done cheap? also whats the deal with it? is it done in stages eg, 1 drop is 25mm, 2 is 50mm etc? heard that somewhere.

Williams 2
I've got some m8, not a very good pic though, look a bit dull. Looking to get the refurbished soon. Would really ever want to change them:approve:

Attachments

• Copy (2) of DSCF0017.JPG
    Copy (2) of DSCF0017.JPG
    503 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
  Williams 2
15", came with the car m8. They are original williams wheels. The bloke who had them b4 me had them refurbed in silver, but I may get them done in gold again with the silver lip:)