ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

National Renault Meet

Fabia VRS
Few from today

Was a really good turnout ! glad the weather stay'd nice aswell :approve:

SAM_0135.jpg

SAM_0137.jpg

SAM_0123.jpg

SAM_0118.jpg

SAM_0117.jpg

SAM_0115.jpg

SAM_0113.jpg

SAM_0111.jpg

SAM_0107.jpg

SAM_0109.jpg

SAM_0097.jpg

SAM_0090.jpg

The EA convoy ;)

SAM_0083.jpg

SAM_0080.jpg

SAM_0157.jpg

SAM_0155.jpg

And the non clio's

SAM_0145.jpg

SAM_0143.jpg

SAM_0145.jpg

SAM_0129.jpg

SAM_0104.jpg

SAM_0088.jpg

We also made some friends on the motorway

SAM_0152.jpg

Sorry about the mass of photo's

good day all in all

RS 182 CUP
was a little boring, bloke in museum tried charging me full entry fee too, so not worth 11 quid though. chuffed with my free keyring :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Good to see a few regulars there today :)

Although I don't think I got to speak to anyone as long as i'd liked

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

There it is!!!!!!

On a more original note.. ;) Thanks to Chris and Jeremy and their teams for another great Renault Sport National meet!! All over and done far too soon though it seemed. Great to see folk again after the long Winter months. Loved getting out in the car again, forgot how enjoyable it was to drive! Took the long way home, and then some.. lol

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
That looks good, some seriously cool metal there. I hate how that AG 200 has been ruined by chavvy number plate and tints though :(

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Nice to see a picture of my 5GT Turbo on here. I would happily have taken any of those cars home yesterday.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Thanks for the kind comments, James and Christopher!.Much appreciated.

Its very underestimated colour and gets slated by some, unfairly I think. Always amazes me how much it changes colour depending on the light, sometimes dark grey sometimes light grey. In sunshine like yesterday, with the sun behind you.. you can really see the mauve colour metal flake in it..

Fabia VRS
I loved the grey and red V's really stood out

I didnt see the RB 182, was getting dround my the mass of 200's