ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE Biggest Meet To Date ?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Might try and organize a meet in the Prince Bishop car park in durham.

They normally let us have a floor to ourselves and its really good for getting photos. It always dry to. ;)

We could even walk down and get a nandos which some of us have done in the past.

Sam.

careful with that. the last pb meet was me and tommy_c for 2 hours until NEclio (iirc) turned up then geddes later lol. we had the upstairs of nandos reserved... awkward :p

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
careful with that. the last pb meet was me and tommy_c for 2 hours until NEclio (iirc) turned up then geddes later lol. we had the upstairs of nandos reserved... awkward :p

Sounds like you guys had a lovely date.

Nando's it is me thinks. Ill get on it.

clio 182 sport
bonxy ill second that pb car-park and nandos plenty of crack. common hawkeye and petaboos dad george lets us oldies carry on turning out for these meets lol.

Inferno 225
duno if this will work lol....

7845618536_483b1465de.jpg

DSC_1001 by lecky2012, on Flickr

lecky

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
bonxy ill second that pb car-park and nandos plenty of crack. common hawkeye and petaboos dad george lets us oldies carry on turning out for these meets lol.

Already been on the phone to them. Just need to sort Nandos and a date.

Sam.

2004 Clio 182 cup

He said that he will attend the next if he ain't got work on. He is oggy40 on here

Megane RS250
Gutted i missed it, dont get the 182 for another 2 weeks.. Hope theres another soon. Looked like a cracking meet

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Its In the pipeline. Been in contact with prince bishop control room and there sorting it out.

Ill keep you guys posted.

Make sure your names are on the NE PM list.