ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne good photoshoppers

R26 230
yalrite am bout to purchase some wheels now narrowed it down, also wanna ask if neones had bsa alloys, are they actually a well recognised brand? ok heres my car:
Can u please photoshop these two alloys on: Wolfrace asia tec yakuza in black and BSA 367! This would be much appreciated! wheels can be found on www.potn.com.
Picture050.gif

Matty Baby said:
yalrite am bout to purchase some wheels now narrowed it down, also wanna ask if neones had bsa alloys, are they actually a well recognised brand? ok heres my car:
Can u please photoshop these two alloys on: Wolfrace asia tec yakuza in black and BSA 367! This would be much appreciated! wheels can be found on www.potn.com.
Picture050.gif

ill have them silever ones off you,

sre they 15s or 16s?

R26 230
mate they are the standard 15's! if someones kind enuff to photoshop de wheels den i may be wantin to sell dem.

Fiesta ST
I hate doing wheels, here's the BSA Alloys first of all (busy doing the others now)

BSA_Alloys.gif

EDIT: Here's the AsiaTec Alloys,

AsaiaTec_Alloys.gif

Last edited:
  03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Matty,

Are they smoked rear clusters you've got on there, i.e. the original std Reno lights professionally sprayed, or done yourself?

Thanks,

Pete.