ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 cup owner

GW200 FF
Hey guys and girls,

Been lurking for a couple of weeks until I'd had the chance to give my new car its first wash and take some snaps of it, so here it is!

28022009046-1.jpg

Its a 55 plate 182 cup edition with trendline recaro's. Its such good fun to drive, nice and civilised if you need it to be (33mpg average over 2 weeks of mainly short journeys) but when you stick the foot down it flies! I love it!

Thanks for all the useful info and advice hoovered from the forum to date and hopefully i'll be able to contribute sometime.

Cheers

Dave

ps more pics here

Awesome. I see it already has flat blade wipers. It's a Cliosport cliche, but definitely get some silvervisions in there. They really do improve the look of the lamp cluster IMO. Cheap mod and really easy to fit (unlike the headlamp bulbs).

Great that it has Recaros too, as the standard chair cloth is the only let-down in the Cup TBH.

GW200 FF
Flat blade wipers were only fitted on Sat morning following a good tip (from here!) about the Tesco wiperblades. They are good at the moment so we'll see how they hold up. For £8/pair they look really good value so far!

Just googled the silvervisions - nice :) Are they road legal / pass an MOT?

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome to cs. Watch out for some of the scottish boys. GAZ/Alan in particular. Pervs. Im just down the road in Airdrie:)

RB 182 cup
Nice car mate...i brought my 55 plate 182 cup 2 weeks ago too..still puts a smile on my face. Enjoy her