ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Addition to the cup!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Finally got around to fitting the seats today, well chuffed! They came out of an evo 9, and for those who think they dont fit, your not trying hard enough!!

Shitty camera phone pic, but you get the idea!!!

16122007284.jpg

Gave them a wet & dry once they were both in and sorted aswell!, just ordered some more treats for it aswell, new floor mats, straight through decat, and a new pair of bosch wipers!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My Evo seats were the most comfortable seats i've ever sat in!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Bought the seats from here, think they were £300 or £325, the drivers one had wear on the lumbar, a friend of a friend is a trimmer for bentley and owed me a favour and as i had the evo back seat he took the material out of it and retrimmed it (many wouldnt of bothered, im fussy) then recaro subframes from tweeks, i believe you can get them cheaper elsewhere, went there for ease, £90 a side, I just had to enlarge the holes a tiny bit and they bolted straight to the seats! So they have cost me about £500 in total.

Mondeo TDCI 130
In a word! No, he he! its locked in the garage under a sheet! i did it down at the workshop! will be getting it out to PC it over crimbo, will get some better pics then! i only had my phone with me!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
In a word! No, he he! its locked in the garage under a sheet! i did it down at the workshop! will be getting it out to PC it over crimbo, will get some better pics then! i only had my phone with me!

i'll take you some proper pics kidda ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Seen these in real life before they went in, very nice, blue looks good with the cup, shame it's not being driven though.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Seen these in real life before they went in, very nice, blue looks good with the cup, shame it's not being driven though.

Wait until the sun comes out child!!!! behave yourself!!!!!

Will get more pics over the christmas period!