ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Auto Finesse 2012 products

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I'm a big AF fan, the quality of their products is great and it's all at a really good price point.

I'm currently using AF TC so interested in the pre paint cleanse also the new Power Seal looks good.

I see AF are going to be at FCS, guess I'd better take som case with me!

5d60c8f4-3462-1ab7.jpg

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/products/wash-products-2/glide/

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/products/paint-prep-polish/tough-prep/

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/products/waxes-and-sealant/power-seal/

http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/products/waxes-and-sealant/temptation/

225 Cup & Williams
Ive used the tough coat on my Trophy and it's awesome stuff. My brother has bought most of their products so I just use them haha.

F56 MINI Cooper S
I really like AF Tripple. applies real easy and buffs off easy, will use it on every wash from now on. Also have Tough coat, but thing is on my car its hard to see where Ive applied it, so apply it thick and use alot of it, as the bottle is so small

I got a couple of thier products when it was 3for2 at PB. I wasn't really that impressed with rejuvenate although the other 2 products Citrus power and Oblitarate where really good.

Looking forward to seeing some reviews from the temptation wax especially for £25 might be my next buy.

RB One Eight Two
Recently converted to Auto Finesse and I am mega impressed with every product. So easy to apply, and to remove. Smells good and is very reasonably priced. Top guys to deal with aswell. Looks like I will have to make another purchase now :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great range of products as always James.

Very impressed with Glide. Felt fantastic to use.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No but he might pop in.

Never used Project Awesome? Z2 via machine? Way better just not ideal.

Ah I see, wasn't aware he was a CS member.

I haven't tried either by machine, Z2 results by hand are very good though.

Is the AF Glide a re-release Gally? What's different? I was looking to try it when I bought some AF clay last week but it wasn't on the store.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I really like AF Tripple. applies real easy and buffs off easy, will use it on every wash from now on. Also have Tough coat, but thing is on my car its hard to see where Ive applied it, so apply it thick and use alot of it, as the bottle is so small

No need to apply tripple every wash as it will last approx 4 - 6 weeks if not a little more dependant on washing and use.

Why can't you see where you've applied tough coat? I've used it mainly on silver's and after a few minutes it's based so if you've missed any spots you can easily give it another wipe over. Only need 1 to 2 sprays on the applicator per panel. Don't mean to sound rude but I'd put it down to user area.

The AF line up just keeps looking better

F56 MINI Cooper S
What do you suggest after every wash then? I need to apply something so apply AF tripple as its nice and easy.

With regards to TC i am doing it right, just cant see where I've applied it as its clear, so normally take the top off the bottle and pour it onto my applicator pad, works a treat but goes down alot!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you have tough coat on the car, using tripple will remove it. Use tripple, then seal with tough coat, then after a wash use a quick detailer spray to keep it looking just waxed.

As said a spray or two of toughcoat on an applicator is sufficient for a panel. Work your way round the car, leaving it until it has hazed then you will see where it has been applied. Then go round and buff it off with a microfibre. Wait until it starts to haze before removing. Certainly don't need to use much at all

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ok sound, so if i get a quick detailer (eg megs) this will be fine after every wash, then every, say, 4 washes use AF Tripple and TC?

Thanks for the interest guys, we most certainly will be at FCS this weekend so if your there and fancy having a bash with any of these new products fell free to come over and try them out.

RB One Eight Two
Great products to use. It may just be me but the beading after a coat of Soul wax just doesnt seem as tight as AG HD wax, the drops of water dont seem as even with Soul?

Other then that the products are amazing to use, easy application is an understatement. Keep up the good work guys!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Ok sound, so if i get a quick detailer (eg megs) this will be fine after every wash, then every, say, 4 washes use AF Tripple and TC?

Megs QD will be fine if you have it. If after 4 washes it is still resisting contamination then simple apply another layer of toughcoat. Wait until tar doesn't wash off or general dirt is sticking before detailing again and applying tripple and toughcoat. There is generally no general time/ duration to needed to be re done, it all comes down how often you use the car, wash it etc

I personally wouldn't recommend mixing sealants like egp and toughcoat

I rate Demonshine 50/50 with water as a good QD.

was on offer in Tesco for £2 a few days ago, bargain.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I picked up 'Tough Prep' and 'Power Seal' at FCS just need some decent weather now to give them a try.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Anyone got a release date for these from CYC, PB etc.

I want some temptation for when I do the cup.

From DW forum

Working on adding these fantastic new products to our store this week, along with a cheeky little special offer too. Hats off to James and the Auto Finesse team for adding another batch of top performing products to the line up. I am highly impressed with the way in which the range/brand is developing. :thumb: