ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New bugatti veyron vid... wow!!

Lionel Richie
its a stupid car, oooh its got 1000hp, who cares, the japs have been doing that since the 1990's from 6clyinder 2.6,2,7,2.8 engines

it really does nothing for me, ugly as hell

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
If it had a normal/proper gearbox then okay. But no, its got a f**king playstation gearbox. It can f**k right off!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
alright calm down lol. ill take a rs4, rs6 . f**k it ill take a cup it will have it in the twisties aleast

172beast

its a stupid car, oooh its got 1000hp, who cares, the japs have been doing that since the 1990's from 6clyinder 2.6,2,7,2.8 engines

Comments like this which make me laugh, really, no idea whatsoever.

Turbos.
I see what Fred is saying but the in reality 1000bhp Skylines aren't reliable cars you could drive everyday. They haven't been through anywhere near the same amount of R&D. It's just a shame that the Bugatti needs to weigh 1900kg to cope.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
alright calm down lol. ill take a rs4, rs6 . f**k it ill take a cup it will have it in the twisties aleast

a cup would have a veyron in the twisties.

...it's amazing what cup owners (172 variant obviously) think they can get away with saying.:rolleyes:

Engles Mummy

Fair point made...but

The jap cars are hardly "every day cars"

There loud, hot & built purely JUST for speed.

Net alone the reliability of the things!

The bugatti is f**king quick, comfortable, can be used as an every day car & is reliable. It's engineering perfection freddy boy!

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Sounds like a merc slr!! I also think it sounds supercharged rather than on quads. its a wonderful piece of machinery, i just think its ugly in some angles. i would personally buy a zonda f, and a bmw m6 for touring and keep the 100's of grand leftover as change myself.

BMW 330d :)
How often would a 1000bhp skyline need its engine rebuilt and get replacement gearboxes and clutches etc?? That veyron produces 1000bhp without breaking the rest of the car. And show me a skyline that will do 252 mph and 0-186 mph in 14 secs. It also has a full manufacturers warranty. Granted it costs a million squid and weighs 30 tons but if you want the ultimate in terms of engineering from a new car then the bugatti wins it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its still not the fastest road car ever made.

There has been a faster (and standard)road car than that knocking about for over a decade.

182BG
anyone read this months evo?

quote "Fighter T has 270mph potential and more torque than veyron"

This new supercar from Bristol Cars, is set to out-do the veyron in every aspect, powered by an 8-litre V10, with 2 intercooled turbos, putting out 1012bhp @5600rpm and 1036lb ft @ 4500rpm blah blah blah

but what got me is they say it will cost roughly £346,625 :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
"potential" is all it is.

There is simply no way it could do 270mph, not without leaving the tarmac.

SLK 350
If I ever saw a Veyron parked up, i'd quite happily flop out my penis and have it produce a creamy wad all over the bonnet, i'd then rub it in with my wet tip. Then kiss it goodbye, without even taking the reg plate.

Such a player!

RB 200 Cup!
not very attractiove but if i won the lottery would have to have one just to say yep got the fastest car around baby!

LY 182

Fair point made...but

The jap cars are hardly "every day cars"

There loud, hot & built purely JUST for speed.

Net alone the reliability of the things!

The bugatti is f**king quick, comfortable, can be used as an every day car & is reliable. It's engineering perfection freddy boy!

Blimey I agree with you for once. :p

Lovely car and a feet of engineering.