ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car- Fiesta ST-Line

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
The car arrived earlier than expected, I pick it up tomorrow. I snapped a quick pic on my way out this evening.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I have to say the wheels are growing on me. I collected the car yesterday, I had a minor mishap with not being able to select 1st or 2nd. that was just a loose clip on the selector cable. no pics yet as it was pretty dark when i got home, it drives lovely though & the ride is better than the old car.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The B&O system is wayyyy better than the Sony unit in the old ST.
Crank the bass up y0!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Much nicer inside, massive improvement on the dash. Prefer the look of the seats in the older model though.

I don't mind the wheels actually

Interested to hear what you get fuel economy wise, my Mrs is thinking of getting one but does 40k a year

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Looks nice Gaz - one of my friends has just got an ST-Line I was pretty impressed with that so this must be real good. Big fan of the wheels personally.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
That's very very very nice. Indeed.

What's the forward adjustment knob on the seat base for? Seat base angle?
Lumbar adjustment I think.
Looks nice Gaz - one of my friends has just got an ST-Line I was pretty impressed with that so this must be real good. Big fan of the wheels personally.
Cheers Steve. The ST-Line is pretty good, this is much better. The steering is great, it goes well enough and the exhaust burbles on overrun sound awesome in sport mode.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Much nicer inside, massive improvement on the dash. Prefer the look of the seats in the older model though.

I don't mind the wheels actually

Interested to hear what you get fuel economy wise, my Mrs is thinking of getting one but does 40k a year
It should be better than the mk 7 in theory & I was averaging 34 mpg in that with V-power, mostly urban driving. You can see on the real time mpg readout when the cylinder shut-off happens, it'll jump from 26 ish to 53 ish mpg. there doesn't seem to be any other way to tell. If your mrs does a lot of motorway driving then i dare say it would spend a lot of time cruising on 2 cylinders.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Still unsure... colour is a bit odd and the rear is a mini c-max!
The colour is much nicer in person, I don't think it photographs very well & is quite lighting specific. I prefer the rear now to the mk 7, the shape of the rear lights make it appear squatter and wider but it's actually a tiny bit narrower.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Did they stick a sub in the spare wheel well with the B&O system in these?
I remember them being pretty meaty with some Beastie Boys blasting out.

Ye there’s a sub in the wheel well and a centre speaker on the dash.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Cheers James. Its a cracking Car to be fair. The 140hp is good fun too. I’m hoping to get it on track at CSF this year and hunt down a couple of cars ?

They do an optional extra 18” diamond cut alloys on the ST line
They look nice too but are too similar on the standard in my opinion

I must admit though
I like the ST wheels