ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car has arrived

AG 200 cup
Been toying with the idea of selling the 200 for a couple of months, a at the end of last month ordered a new corsa vxr in green with performance pack though work and today it turned up. Still waiting for ktec to come and collect mine and for the corsa to be checked and the finance to pay out for it. But hopefully will be in it at the end of next week. Anyway a few pictures a took when it got off the transporter.
DSC_0523.JPG
DSC_0524.JPG

DSC_0525.JPG

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I do quite like these - I hate the rear lights though - look like they're trying to escape the car!

AG 200 cup
I know it won't be to everyone's taste and I agree about the rear lights I'm not really a fan. Hopefully be getting it by next Friday hopefully.

I do quite like these - I hate the rear lights though - look like they're trying to escape the car!
Not noticed the lights before.... wtf?!
Are they for skateboarders/ cyclists to hold onto to hitch a ride? [emoji4]
I know it won't be to everyone's taste and I agree about the rear lights I'm not really a fan. Hopefully be getting it by next Friday hopefully.
Looks great in green. I like.
I do tend to like Vauxhalls though.

Look forward to your verdict on the car [emoji106]

Vectra SRi
After seeing one in the flesh I must say I approve! Maybe not the colour I would've chosen but it looks lovely nonetheless

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Nice car, certainly a nice colour when the sun is out. Smiley face on it too !

Dont like the rudeboy spoiler though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It'll be capable but looks wise that car has gone so backwards.

The Astra VXR weirdly is a great looking hot hatch.

AG 200 cup
Done 500 miles in it now and have to say. Even though everyone complains about the performance pack I find it alot smoother over bumps then the Clio so that's a positive. Really liking the turbo and having a dab radio and not having to climb over the side of the seat in case it starts to rip. So sofar I'm liking it and it seem like the right decision. Oh and the diff is awesome.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Done 500 miles in it now and have to say. Even though everyone complains about the performance pack I find it alot smoother over bumps then the Clio so that's a positive. Really liking the turbo and having a dab radio and not having to climb over the side of the seat in case it starts to rip. So sofar I'm liking it and it seem like the right decision. Oh and the diff is awesome.
I really like them, apart from maybe the rear, the inset boot looks a little strange. But what a package! Is the MPG as bad as the tax band suggests?

2003 Clio 172
Congratulations!
Do these use the same engine as the "previous" gen VXR/OPC?
Also, did you consider any other cars?

AG 200 cup
We need to meet up soon. You missed karting today.
I know was in work. I'm free next weekend though.

I really like them, apart from maybe the rear, the inset boot looks a little strange. But what a package! Is the MPG as bad as the tax band suggests?

Getting 32mpg at the minute which is an improvement from the 26 mpg I was getting in the Clio.

Congratulations!
Do these use the same engine as the "previous" gen VXR/OPC?
Also, did you consider any other cars?

Yeah its the same engine bit with different intake and injectors. Considered a st fiesta and a couple year old megane. But working at Vauxhall it make sense to buy one so its easy when it breaks.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Never heard of the car before, color looks good should polish up very nice in the sun.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Still enjoying it mate? I was just pulling off the multistory in blackpool on sunday as you were pulling on. Looked really good in the flesh, much better than it comes off in pictures. Certainly a mich better looking car than the old one, which I hate with a passion.

AG 200 cup
Still enjoying it mate? I was just pulling off the multistory in blackpool on sunday as you were pulling on. Looked really good in the flesh, much better than it comes off in pictures. Certainly a mich better looking car than the old one, which I hate with a passion.

Yeah it's still really good. You still have the St? Yeah it is much nicer then the one old I wasnt a fan of them.