ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car!!!!!!

ur megane r26
Hey guys i have been on here for a while now, i own a 1.2 clio and today i have just bought myself a black 182, pick it up this saturday been wanting one for ages and now with three years no claims bonus i could afford it, i havent got any pictures other than the ones on pistonheads as of yet
this is the one

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/784905.htm

cheers

ur megane r26
i cant wait to pick it up, it is on 30,000 miles ish and the steering wheel is immaculate as well and it is pretty much like that all the way through the car

a turbo'd yellow car
i cant wait to pick it up, it is on 30,000 miles ish and the steering wheel is immaculate as well and it is pretty much like that all the way through the car

well it must be grate if the wheels clean ;)

you will have a big shock when you drive it away! going from a 1.2 to a 2L

but you will never go back!

plus you'll always have a smile on your face from then on! :D

welcome to the club bud!

ur megane r26
yer well as i want to do everything through the insurance mods wise, i will be waiting to do anything to it because im still young and insurance is high enough anyway, so spare money will be spent on cambelt and the likes, the mot runs out in july so from when i get the car i will be saving for the cambelt, and i have rentech fairly close to me so will be taking it to the boys over there, i cant wait to pick it up lol,

ur megane r26
well it must be grate if the wheels clean ;)

you will have a big shock when you drive it away! going from a 1.2 to a 2L

but you will never go back!

plus you'll always have a smile on your face then now on! :D

welcome to the club bud!

thanks mate, well the fella let me drive it today when we took it out and i was amazed at the acceleration, even in fourth and fith lol

a turbo'd yellow car
thanks mate, well the fella let me drive it today when we took it out and i was amazed at the acceleration, even in fourth and fith lol

when you are on your jub you will have some fun!

just take it one step at a time!

every day you drive it you will be more and more saprised at what the car can really do!

when you went out in the car did you rev it near 5k? thats where the power starts to take hold! ;)

ur megane r26
nope only took it to about 3000/4000 coz ad my dad and the fella hu sold the car in there and this is the quickest car i have ever had so wanted to take it easy, we have really wet roads round here at the mo so will be being very careful this time of year,

a turbo'd yellow car
nope only took it to about 3000/4000 coz ad my dad and the fella hu sold the car in there and this is the quickest car i have ever had so wanted to take it easy, we have really wet roads round here at the mo so will be being very careful this time of year,

well then, if you thought the car was quick then just you get ready for some jaw droping action he he :approve:

get the revs to 5k in second! then plant your foot!

but yeah you will spin up in 1st 2nd and sometimes 3rd when wet!

have fun and play nice! :eek:

RB 182FF, Saxo Track Car.
Nice dude, looks a clean example.

You'll love it when you get it, especially going from a 1.2

ur megane r26
i didnt pay 6995 for it mate, payed 6300, then got 2600 for mine, in the end got it for 4300. or thereabouts, i got the vauxhall q 150 point check or woteva it is full take petrol and a really good part ex on mine

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
Nice one ....that looks pure sex on wheels, hopefully when my 3years ncb comes through on Feb i can get myself a 182 whip. Can i ask how much the insurance is? I got guoted just under 2k for turning 21

Megane 225 F1
i asked to test drive the 172 that was sat next to the clio i bought the other day....but he said no :( ur so lucky

ur megane r26
haha cheers mate. he didnt ask for a driving license or nothing, was well shocked, still got in and drove though, loved it cant wait to pick it up saturday, going to properly miss my car though i have to say

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats. Hope you enjoy it! Still love mine after 3 months.

Take it easy to start with though as the roads are getting lethal.

ur megane r26
Congrats. Hope you enjoy it! Still love mine after 3 months.

Take it easy to start with though as the roads are getting lethal.

yer i am going to make,i have wanted this car for too long, im not going to showoff or nothing untill i know what im doing

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Did you trade the 1.2 with the exhaust on? You may not remember but you had the same exhaust as me, i messaged you about the hanger that time. Some little git stole mine of my car, was just wondering if you returned it to standard before you sold?

ur megane r26
yer it has gone back to standard mate, yer i remember robbos, i got the exhaust sitting in my garage but the hanger has snapped the rubber bit.

ur megane r26
well it has got the 7 day free insurance from the garage, and i got a quote running with the reference number so yer

Megane 225 F1
where did you get the car from? becsaue i bought a car from poole on saturday and their garage was in 2 different locations. the one i got mine from there was a 1.4 (i bought) and a 172. at the other 1 there was a 182 black gold

ur megane r26
where did you get the car from? becsaue i bought a car from poole on saturday and their garage was in 2 different locations. the one i got mine from there was a 1.4 (i bought) and a 172. at the other 1 there was a 182 black gold

yes mate i no the one you are on about as i went to go view it it had sold like the day before, it is coastal cars isnt it. the other one in sandford had a 172 but didnt really want to go that old or high on the mileage, i got mine from yeovil.

Megane 225 F1
yes mate i no the one you are on about as i went to go view it it had sold like the day before, it is coastal cars isnt it. the other one in sandford had a 172 but didnt really want to go that old or high on the mileage, i got mine from yeovil.

yh the 1 i bought was the black 1.4 next to the 172 :)