ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio, without rear speakers how to

I have a new clio extreme, without rear speakers, now i want to fit rear speakers to it, but it doesnt appear there are any wires in the holes.

are the wires there as standard?

if not how do i get the wires there?

it appears the wires are at the stereo end but cant find the other end.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Dont bother, you dont need rear speakers, the sound should be coming from in front of you.

i got the sound comin up front aswell, bought four nice new pioneer speakers for it.

im just confused i cant find the rear wires, anyone know where they are hidden? or do i just have to snip the wires and run my own?

also i was gonna run wires out the dash using the standard tube where all other wires go, but where does it come out the dash? passenger footwell?

Nike Lunar Elite's

I know that youd have front speakers, but having sound from the rear can ruin the sound stage. Set of components up front, sub, and amps to power them is all you need for a very good system.