ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New CRS 172 Owner

Renault Clio Sport 2002
Hi there everyone.

After tossing up between a MK4 Golf GTi and a CRS 172 I decided to get the CRS 172.

Ok here goes its a Black 2002 model with dark tinted windows, stock throughout, one owner, log books, 37,000 kilometres, 10 months left on the extended warranty.

I'll post some pics up on the w/end after I polish it. So far I'm pretty happy with it. Its fun to drive and pretty quick in traffic compared to the car I just sold (1997 Toyota MR2 GT n/a).

Looks like most of us have the same taste in cars. After the RCS I wanna buy a 2004 Golf R32, only 200 of them in Australia.

Anyway first mods I wanna do are a set of 16 inch wheels and lower it.

If you guys can tell me what suspesion setups you have that would be great.

Cheers
Dave

BMW M3
Welcome to CS mate.

But a Mk4 gti ? !?... no contest... slow as !!!

172 sounds nice.

If its just springs you want... Eibach sportlines. For the kits, youll get a reply shortly... im not too sure.

And an R32 is lovely.

CJ

Blue ph1 172
2002 model should have 16 inch alloys anyway? Or do you just want different ones?

Renault Clio Sport 2002
Thanks guys.

Nah the 172 in Australia came out with 15's standard. Only the 182 got the grey 16's.

I originally wanted 17's but from reading the forum it sounds like most ppl who have had 17's have gone back to 16's so I'll get a nice set of 16's.

I'm based in Sydney.

Dave

VW ....
G'day m8 & welcome !

got my 172 on Eibach Sportlines .... nice cheap mod that transforms handling 10 fold .... like anything ,depends how much u wanna spend on it .