ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Diamond Silver or Black

Clio 172 Phase II
Sorry about this people im new on here and tried to create a thread late last nite, I messed it up and added no pictures!!:S. Heres the amended version!!:)

Ive not long had my clio (after having a 96 ford fiesta 1.3!!) and want to make a few subtle changes, ive just bought an Anthracite diamond badge for the front of the car but I don’t know if the silver badge is more suited?

I intend to put a carbon fiber split on at some point and maybe change the number plates to a “fancy plate” design but for now this is as far as ive got, let me know what you think, thanks …………..

DSC00149.gif

Front.gif

Lower2.gif

Lower.gif

Front2.gif

Side.gif

DSC00143.gif

421 Cammed 172
Try to hunt down a carbon fibre diamond, would suit it to a tee if you're adding a CF Splitter.

While we're on the subject of splitters, they do scrape, scuff and break quite easily so you may want to think about that before parting with your hard earned. A splitter people use is the Peugeot 307 splitter which needs a little bit of modification to fit but it a much more versatile splitter. You can even paint it black to match the car, or cover it with CF Vinyl, which you can then change should it become scuffed.

If you can't get a CF Diamond then Silver probably looks best. I've done mine Ford Graphite Grey on a silver 172.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Both look nice. If you're going for a carbon splitter, keep it anthracite or as Ad said find a cabon fibre one?

Nice car by the way, and welcome to the forum! :D

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Anffffrasiiite I reckon matey, blends in colour wise with the grill and not far off the cars colour.

Clio 172 Phase II
Try to hunt down a carbon fibre diamond, would suit it to a tee if you're adding a CF Splitter.

While we're on the subject of splitters, they do scrape, scuff and break quite easily so you may want to think about that before parting with your hard earned. A splitter people use is the Peugeot 307 splitter which needs a little bit of modification to fit but it a much more versatile splitter. You can even paint it black to match the car, or cover it with CF Vinyl, which you can then change should it become scuffed.

If you can't get a CF Diamond then Silver probably looks best. I've done mine Ford Graphite Grey on a silver 172.

That’s interesting I didn’t realise how fickle the cf splitters are. Ill take that in to consideration as ive been in car parks and even crawling up the ramps sometimes causes a scrape!!! Thanks for the advice mate its appreciated