ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new exhaust & new pics

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
orite peeps....just had some chips at south queensferry after picking my car up from the bodyshop.

It was in getting some touch ups done. Also had me new exhaust fitted....

Pictures can be found here http://www.blackclio.co.uk/sqfcar/index.htm

heres a wee taster - quite hard to see the exhaust in some of the pics due to bad lite!

South%20Queesferry%20Car%20010.jpg

Not really my thing, but IMO it's the best of the "seriously bodykitted" Clio's I've seen - looks to be an incredibly good job. Although I don't think it's fair to call that a bodykit, it's so much more than that. Err, what happened to the colour - should it be www.whiteclio.co.uk now??? ;)

Nice location for pics, I've used that as a backdrop myself before.

Ally

mk5 VDUB polo
IMO it would look really good with clio headlights, obviously being a clio lol. but i like it that you've had the guts to do something completely different, and the work thats been done looks to be amazing

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
love that car, but not the orange indicators. I would have gone for smoked. Nice kit, wheels and zorst!!!