ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new fiat 500 abarth

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
insurance and everything is sorted, i was going to get a primer grey one with red stripes but insurance company were being petty and wouldn't let me pay the difference for it and said it has to be like for like which meant me waiting 12 weeks for a factory order car, luckily one came up down south which was at the docks waiting to be claimed but it had no stripes and insurance insisted it had to be like for like spec.

the garage ordered me the one from down south and asked me what colour i would like the stripes and after a long think i opted with black as i think it will look abit less in your face than the old one, it arrived last week and the insurance paid out via BACS yesterday so just waiting for that to clear into the dealerships account then i can have my car, picture taken on blackberry so its abit rubbish but you get the idea.

217394_10150532633850293_582855292_17859593_3494471_n.jpg

plans are....get the roof wrapped in black to match the stripe, not too sure about the wing mirrors yet.

and put my TMC box on it so it should be running around 165bhp like my last one :)

cheers

lynden

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
lol its in some underground car park surrounded by American muscle cars, hummers and alfas lol it feels lost haha

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
cheers, just wondering whether to do the mirror covers black aswell

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Red stripe is too common on them now I think, always see White with red stripe

Ollie's Silver Cup
I think the black stripe is the nicer choice than the red.

Would quite like one of these tbh, I saw a grey one a couple of days back and it looks great!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
The calipers are red :) they are just tiny so you can't see them, I want the brembo brake converstion but its very expensive (about 1500) and I don't feel like the car needs it as its so small and light but it would look epic!

M135i
looks good prefer the black stripe to the red tbh, black roof and wing mirrors aswell would look sweet

Good that your getting your car back dude. Must be a fortune on insurance now surely?

Did the insurance company give you a run around car while yours was on order?

172,scenic, trafic
how the f**k does this w ork? you trash all your cars, hopefully not killing some innocent person in the process and you get a new car every time

how the f**k does this w ork? you trash all your cars, hopefully not killing some innocent person in the process and you get a new car every time

That's what insurance is for though. To put you back in the same financial position you were pre-accident.